how are you getting there?

Rach

Deebee - I've got a sweatshop 'tis where the crew shirts come from.

Annie - nice to see the rules are still being enforced, now get back to work :(

Edited by Yvie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've passed my apparation test by then, I'll apparate... if not, I here there's a good port key in the shape of a battered ford KA going from the south lincolnshire area...

for further information and booking, please contact me! hahahah

Hard MOP life Annie :lol:

959147[/snapback]

Sorry I totally got it wrong!! Hee hee! :(

If I've passed my apparation test by then, I'll apparate... if not, I here there's a good port key in the shape of a battered ford KA going from the south lincolnshire area...

for further information and booking, please contact me! hahahah

959153[/snapback]

:lol: I would love to travel by portkey but I don't think theres anyone going from my neck of the woods!! Oh well, maybe next time!!

Annie.

• 1 month later...

As it's during term time, I'll be getting the train from Nottingham to Warrington friday night and staying at my parent's house. The train ussally takes about 2 hours 15 minutes. And then getting the 20 minute train into Manchester the next day.

Virgin trains via...oh I can't remember where it stopped last time. But apparently, you can get there in 2 and a half on weekdays, and 3 and a half on Sat/Sun...

Why, I don't know!

I want to get a hotel in M/chester this time, but judging by the rest of the year's cons, I'll be skint (again) by G-Mex.

*begins to save penny jar again*

You don't need to bother with a hotel, take a sleeping bag and camp outside the g-mex. Not only will it save you money but you'll be guaranteed to be the first in the queue. :thumbup:

If you are travelling from London to Manchester have you tried Megabus, not sure how long they take or when they travell but I've travelled with them a few times and it's only cost me £3 for a return journey.

aye MB (Megabus) rock! if you are in Scottland or London and travelling to GMEX, it's great and I'm envious :smile::wub: (see my post on page 1)

there are also some funfares on NX (Nationa Express) which may be worth checking, where ever you're coming from :lol:

you may also like to see if Megatrain (run by MB) is opperating in you're area! :whistling:

surfy sah xx

You don't need to bother with a hotel, take a sleeping bag and camp outside the g-mex.

I'm sorry but I'd find it very hard to find a reason to camp outside G-Mex in November in Manchester. Sure we're a friendly bunch to the extent that we'll expect you to share your money with us!

You don't need to bother with a hotel, take a sleeping bag and camp outside the g-mex.

I'm sorry but I'd find it very hard to find a reason to camp outside G-Mex in November in Manchester. Sure we're a friendly bunch to the extent that we'll expect you to share your money with us!

But it'll be fun. We could light a campfire, and toast marshmellows while singing campfire songs, like we used to in the guides/scouts. Any takers?

• 3 weeks later...

An hour's drive to the airport, then FREE flights from Belfast to Manchester !! :YAHOO:

Well, they're about 26 quid return in taxes, but them's cheap flights ! They've literally just released the winter timetables, so I struck while the iron was hot hot hot !

• 1 month later...

boring old train again just like g-mex one. lol only this time i'll book the weekend off and stay over well i may go home on the nights there are no parties, it's only an hour away from me in charming (litter ridden smelly (chicken factory don't ask) over crowded and chav filled) bradford. (thank god for rios gasworks and the exchange bar you save my life after a long shift at the icerink) well bus, train and metro if i'm gonna be picky. lol tho my evil sheep is looking pretty good to go. :lol:

look evil chav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay it won't upload the picture (stupid computer) beat with stick or a chair that's good :wub:

train from st helens, not sure if im gonna be heading out in the morning or staying in manchester the night before not sure yet. Don't fancy walking around in cosplay in st helens lol.

Edited by Boone