1. 1. would you be interested?

• yes of course!
    • not my cup of tea thankyou
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! You've just reminded me about Lady Heather! Actually I'd rather see Lady Heather than any of the main cast, thinking about it! *hides from things being thrown* Melinda Clarke has been in oodles of things (CSI, Firefly, Charmed, Xena) and LFCC would be the perfect event for her as (I think) the OC won't be back from their summer hiatus by then... :clap:

961178[/snapback]

Great idea! i'd be up for meeting Melinda

As the yes section in the poll has never been below 70% and has only breifly been below 75% I think that shows how popular a CSI guest would be!

(OK you've guessed it I just wanted to bump this thread but I didn't want to just write bump :clap: ).

Wow 71 votes! We are on a roll!

It would be nice Showmasters. :WINCE:

You would have my custom that's for sure, just gonna have to work out what boxset I want what person to sign. Then there's the poster. And I guess they could sign my Forensics jacket...

!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to meet David. Seen him in several films, and the Behind the Scenes stuff I've seen, he looks like a nice guy. Would swing me to go to a show if I were undecided.

presume you are talking about David Caruso of Miami and not David Berman of CSI? :P

I saw him in Proof of Life (2000) with Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe and thought it was a great film and that he was well coon! :D need to get hold of NYPD Blue to see him in at some point! :D what films have you seen him in?

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...