if time,money and resources were no object...

jamie1138

I would very much (and actually plan to) open up a small Star Wars museum when I retire from my work at the bank (which is still a bit over 20 years).

I would display not only my extensive collection, but give the opportunity to others to display their items here as well.

May sound funny to some people, but it's a realistic dream. Mark my words.

hey,that sounds like a great idea...

i remember when we went to the star wars exhibition at the barbican in london,what an incredible experience! all those original props and costumes,not to mention the fantastic array of models and artwork...

i only wish i'd thieved some of it.

I would very much (and actually plan to) open up a small Star Wars museum when I retire from my work at the bank (which is still a bit over 20 years).

I would display not only my extensive collection, but give the opportunity to others to display their items here as well.

this would be great - you could team up with jason and kurtz and have all there stuff in aswell!

I too would have a vast poster/toy/prop collection at a permanent location like the Barbican or a University where the public can come and marvel. The posters could be unusual versions and carry huge numbers of signatures, each poster would accompany a bio from the collector outlining the effort and mileage to all these shows around the world in order to create the final display.

It would also encourage others to start their own collections and come to conventions

I would hire out both earls court 1 ans 2 have have a meha star wars event. Erals court 1 would be full of props and and stuff like the myth of magic tours that happened years ago and earls court 2 will be a signing event with well over 30 signers and with all my money i would bloody well get Mark Hamill

hey,that sounds like a great idea...

i remember when we went to the star wars exhibition at the barbican in london,what an incredible experience! all those original props and costumes,not to mention the fantastic array of models and artwork...

i only wish i'd thieved some of it.

957295[/snapback]

I wish I'd brought my camera and taken photos - I have photos of the other Sci-Fi exhibitions I've been to but not that one.

the one at the Barbican was excellent, I took loadsa photos,Also went to the one in Paris at the moment (last November ) which has Episode 3 stuff too, it was good but a bit sparce - nice to see all the original costumes too - Natalie Portman must be so small and petite judging by her costumes

obiton

the one at the Barbican was excellent, I took loadsa photos,Also went to the one in Paris at the moment (last November ) which has Episode 3 stuff too, it was good but a bit sparce - nice to see all the original costumes too - Natalie Portman must be so small and petite judging by her costumes

obiton

960075[/snapback]

Would you be interested in a trade for photos from the Barbican exhibition? I have photos from various exhibitions including Star Trek in Hyde Park, the Science Museum, and an earlier one in Portsmouth, and a private Doctor Who collection in Surrey.