Uncanny X-Men wtf?

Stevie79

Picked up a few issues of Uncanny X-Men the other day. Wtf is going on? It's just gone haywire and looks to me that it's run it's course. They've managed to turn a classic into something that's going to loose all credability.

It was the Uncanny X-Men. They're not doing anything in it. All they're doing are getting owned by sentinels and accepting it. No going out chasing the villains nomore like Magneto, Apocalypse, etc...

They should retire this title and keep going with the Astonishing X-Men. Much better in my opinion.

Astonishing is a great title, you wont get any complaints from me on that score. But, Uncanny's run at the mo is just a small part of the HUGE Disassembled/House of M/Decimation/Civil War stort line.

If you are looking for a really EXCELLENT X-Men story, then pick up the Deadly Genesis ltd out at the moment!!!! Trust me!!!!

He's pencilling Uncanny X-men at the mo, though from issue 475 Billy Tan will be taking over pencils and Ed Brubaker will assume writing duties which will hopefullt re-invigourate the Uncanny book as Brubaker has done with Batman and Captain America in the past.

Bachalo will be moving to X-Men from issue 188 with new writer Mike Carey, whose team will consist of Rogue, Mystique, Sabertooth, Iceman, Canonball and Cable. Could be interesting.