Stargate photos for LFCC4

Stevie79

Theres usually a good selection and pretty cheap at the cons themselves, not unless theres a particular pic that you must have then you may be better to buy before hand (Ebay) but if you're not the fussed, theres the con.

Oh and theres one stall that does really nice cast collages which I think are worth the money instead of the usual 8x10

I'm surprised you are contemplating spendng £24 on photos when SM will provide a selection FREE of charge when you get the auto?! :P I know sometimes photos provided are a bit crappy but the Stargate ones they had at LFaCC2 were top notch, had the logos on and everything! they'll probably have some s1 cast prints as there was bound to be some left over and hopefully some s2 ones with the logos too ;) also, as it has been said, dealers ALWAYS have SG1/A pics and the most expensive they'll be is £4 each :(

surfy sah xx

I'm surprised you are contemplating spendng £24 on photos when SM will provide a selection FREE of charge when you get the auto?!  :P  I know sometimes photos provided are a bit crappy but the Stargate ones they had at LFaCC2 were top notch, had the logos on and everything! they'll probably have some s1 cast prints as there was bound to be some left over and hopefully some s2 ones with the logos too  ;)  also, as it has been said, dealers ALWAYS have SG1/A pics and the most expensive they'll be is £4 each  :(

surfy sah xx

959322[/snapback]

Sometimes the "unmentionable" site has cool photos that you will have difficulties finding elsewhere.

Foxy got me some gorgeous Lost photos when they had their "no postage within the US" special on Christmas.

So I kind of see his point why he wants to buy there.

I know sometimes photos provided are a bit crappy but the Stargate ones they had at LFaCC2 were top notch, had the logos on and everything! they'll probably have some s1 cast prints as there was bound to be some left over and hopefully some s2 ones with the logos too  :chair:

959322[/snapback]

Any chance you can post a pic of what they were like?

Not a problem now. I've found someone in the USA selling the exact same photos for half the price. P&P doesn't add upto much either.

Edited by Stevie79