Convention

Clements

when i went in February i was upset that Ian Somerhalder was not there and i found out that Jorge Garcia was there the day before which was annoying but he is in the one in Milton Keynes and i am going to get his autograph so has anyone met anyone from Lost

Met Jorge Garcia @ G-Mex. He was really cool, even though he looked tired. He seemed to be having a good time. Will see him again @ LFCC, though as I have a big Hurley pic now!

Also, I met John Terry @ Autographica last October (he plays Jack's father in the flashbacks), and he was very chatty & knowledgable about the character arc and storyline. We debated the character of Christian Shepard, is he an abusive alchoholic or is he a good surgeon wh loves his son?

I'm hoping to see Ian Sommerhalder & Mira Furlan at CM9, to add to my cast photo! I would really like it if there was a "Lost" convention here in the UK (SM's, I'm lookin' at you!) like there was in the US last year!

Ian will be the first Lost guest I'll be meeting and hopefully not the last. I hope they'll be many more appearances in the near future as quite a lot of them are willing to do signings at the moment. Naveen Andrews and Evangeline Lilly along with Ian recently did a signing in the US so let's hope SM get some more Lost cast before they become too famous.

• 3 weeks later...
I have not yet met any Lost cast, but will be meeting Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace and Ian Somerhalder at you know where :dance:

Hopefully, i'll fulfil my fantasy of meeting Emilie next.....that would be a dream come true :D

956033[/snapback]

I met Emilie years ago at a Roswell Con in the US, I didn’t know who she was back then, as I had only seen part of the first season of Roswell !

She was quite chatty telling me about her role as Tess.

Looked really HOT too.:D

• 3 weeks later...

I've met Jorge Garcia & Mira Furlan.

Jorge was cool.

Mira has two sides to her, some people have said she was pleasant with them, some people have said she wasn't so pleasant, unfortunately I saw the bad side of her, I didn't really enjoy meeting her.

Edited by AmberB

I've met Jorge Garcia & Mira Furlan.

Jorge was great!!!!

Mira has two sides to her, some people have said she was pleasant with them, some people have said she wassn't so pleasant, unfortunately I saw the bad side of her, I didn't really enjoy meeting her.

yeah i can see her being like that she didn't have many people seeing her at Milton Keynes thats probobly why, i dont like her anyway but it doesn't seem right that someone was bad, how was she bad