Latest Guest Announcement: Michael Pennington

showmasters

What a great guest, lots of opportunities on ED17 for us collectors to get RARE characters on our posters and not just the usual Prowses and Kenny Bakers like everyone else.

Following on from what a few posters have already stated, we dont know if these first-time signers will ever do another convention again as is the case for many sci-fi actors so this would be a rare chance to get something more unique.. :)

good choice with micheal pennington.

another imperial officer to add to my collection... so to speak.

any chance of getting the guy who says 'where are you taking this...thing!?' in the prisoner detention centre in star wars?

whoever he is...

good choice with micheal pennington.

another imperial officer to add to my collection... so to speak.

any chance of getting the guy who says 'where are you taking this...thing!?' in the prisoner detention centre in star wars?

whoever he is...

956390[/snapback]

I think that officer is played by Malcom Teirney - I met him at a signing before - nice guy

I have worked with Mr Struzan on a charity show for Holland two years ago. In the end, we did not get approval from Lucasfilm to get a special artwork done for the show (which we would then auction off for charity), but in the meantime, I had scored several autographs from Mr Struzan. He's a very kind person and signed ALL my Star Wars posters too.