Latest Guest Announcement: Michael Pennington

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Empire Day:

Michael Pennington: Moff Jerjerrod in Star Wars Return of the Jedi

983SWJ_Michael_Pennington_002.jpg

Click >HERE< for filmography

Oh my f***ing God This has t be a wind up. This is HUGE :lol:

Thank You Showmasters, you are the best :o

I thought he said he would never do a signing

I understand he was never against signings but just wanted a fee plus cut from signing a few years back, so perhaps he has changed his mind now......

OMG... SM thank you guys! :YAHOO:

Guess who's coming from Belgium in September... ME ME ME!

This guest is a very rare one!

He probably is the best guest to be announced from Star Wars in a long time

I've been hoping to meet him for a long time. Now I just have to hope my schedule in September will enable me to make the event.

I have cleared my schedule for the 10th Sept. Nothing except a serious health crisis will keep me from coming! The Belgian Squad is preparing to embark on another trip to Cheshunt!

What a great guest, lots of opportunities on ED17 for us collectors to get RARE characters on our posters and not just the usual Prowses and Kenny Bakers like everyone else.

Following on from what a few posters have already stated, we dont know if these first-time signers will ever do another convention again as is the case for many sci-fi actors so this would be a rare chance to get something more unique.. :)

good choice with micheal pennington.

another imperial officer to add to my collection... so to speak.

any chance of getting the guy who says 'where are you taking this...thing!?' in the prisoner detention centre in star wars?

whoever he is...

Guest Dr jones
good choice with micheal pennington.

another imperial officer to add to my collection... so to speak.

any chance of getting the guy who says 'where are you taking this...thing!?' in the prisoner detention centre in star wars?

whoever he is...

956390[/snapback]

I think that officer is played by Malcom Teirney - I met him at a signing before - nice guy

Malcom appeared at one of the early coleectormania events and is someone i need for my poster, so he would be a welcome guest

oh and Michael Culver

That was indeed Malcolm Tierney. His character is called Lt Childsen. Would make a great guest in my opinion. And what about Adam Bareham. He was one of the Imperial Officers also!

changing the subject just for a sec,bounty hunter... been browsing your indy autographs... where/how/when did you get drew struzans autograph and meet him,you lucky,lucky,lucky,lucky,lucky swine!!!

I have worked with Mr Struzan on a charity show for Holland two years ago. In the end, we did not get approval from Lucasfilm to get a special artwork done for the show (which we would then auction off for charity), but in the meantime, I had scored several autographs from Mr Struzan. He's a very kind person and signed ALL my Star Wars posters too.

i don't know about him being a nice person or anything but i do know the man is A GOD!!!

Sign in to follow this