Latest Guest Announcement: Toby Longworth

showmasters

cool announcemnet Showmasters.  :wub:

A prequal guest i have never even heard of.:thumbup:  I thought Alan Ruscoe and Silas Carson played Lott Dodd

952810[/snapback]

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) (voice) .... Sen. Lott Dodd/Gragra

So he did just the voice of Both Characters or just Lott Dodd

952858[/snapback]

Truthfully? Dunno! I was as confused as you, so I checked out imdb. Im under the assumption he was the voice artist for both. Maybe SM will correct us if we are wrong?

• Moderators
So he did just the voice of Both Characters or just Lott Dodd

952858[/snapback]

Truthfully? Dunno! I was as confused as you, so I checked out imdb. Im under the assumption he was the voice artist for both. Maybe SM will correct us if we are wrong?

953116[/snapback]

He was the voice artist for both characters. Silas Carson was in the Lott Dod suit and an un-named extra was in the Gra Gra suit, most likely a Tunisian local.

I've met Toby before and he's a great bloke, will be good to see him again.

Graham

Can we please have more voice actors. We have had Alan Ruscoe who played Daulty Dofine but can we have Chris Sanders who did the voice of Dautly Dofine (if he lives in the UK)

Someone has said that the guy who does the voice of Darth Maul lives over here and he will be a very welcome guest

Edited by lee_c00per

cos i didn't know Matthew Wood did the vioce/noise of Oddy Mundrel aswell as Bib Forrtuna and General Grievous

954127[/snapback]

no voice for Bib, he was under the make up. And he has done other voices like droids, or a dug in AOTC.

Edited by Skylover

My intention is to post as many movie shots as possible from the guests attending...

Here is my first one:

th_06296_Toby.1.jpg

954100[/snapback]

Sorry to change the subject but can I ask what software you use to take screen grabs?

@ Dannyboy

The most DVD sofware programs have an option to take screencaps. You should look for a button with a small camera on it. Use the pause button to get the right image and the camera button to capture the frame. The image will (need to) be saved in a separate directory or use the copy/paste function to send the image were you want to...