The I WOOD DO ELIJAH Society Reunion Thread

Nell

Orlidammit.  Who is it wanting the hug?  Billy?  *SQUEEEEEEEEEZE*!!.

Yup.  Fine thanks tho' busy doing latest essay.  Needs to be in Friday.  Then next week I shall be free.  YAY!!!!  :chair:  TEN DAYS (should I book tix yet or do you not know where you're going from or to?)

See you 4th May. xx :angry:  :dance:  :dance:

963282[/snapback]

It was meant to be Elijah with his arms outstretched, but it seems he didn't want that hug after all, Orlidammit!!

Should be getting new text message bundle on the 1st or 2nd of May. Back at uni now, but have an exam and deadline on Tuesday, arrgghh!!

Good luck with your essay for tomorrow!!

Still not sure if I'm staying night as that depends on revision etc, so better put off buying tickets for now, but will know soon.

See you soon, woohoo!!!

*BH* and *SS*

XxXxX

PS - I WOOD

he's shaved his hair off again!? dammit I like it spikey! and yes I know how fangirly that sounds!! :o

972090[/snapback]

no it doesnt, i prefer it like that as well, am gutted he wont have lovely hair at lfacc. Was moaning about it to my other half.

he's shaved his hair off again!? dammit I like it spikey! and yes I know how fangirly that sounds!! :D

972090[/snapback]

no it doesnt, i prefer it like that as well, am gutted he wont have lovely hair at lfacc. Was moaning about it to my other half.

972307[/snapback]

he always seems to do it b4 a con! he had a wierd fin thing at C4! I was well gutted it wasnt spikey! lol although I guess that means I won't faint! ^_^

• 1 month later...

:D

No thanks - not for me.  But on behalf of Kilty -

SHE SO WOOD!!!

962102[/snapback]

Hell yeah!! :YAHOO::YAHOO::thumbup:

By the way, sorry I haven't texted for so long Preciousss.... Am out of free texts and out of credit. :( Back in Stafford on Monday or Tuesday though! Hope you're well. XxXxX

toronto-057.jpeg

He wants a hug!! lol B)

I didnt think much of Lij before i met him but I CERTAINLY WOOD DO HIM (if i wrnt married of course). Hes so gorgeous.

He hugs nice to (had a hug and kiss of him at LFACC). :P:wub::wub: