movie casting.

lord_azael

they are playing ron n hermione in order of the pheonix they have already started filming

didnt know that. phew...i heard somehwere else they might not be doing the next film...which would suck...big time!

heres another point, how come when people ask for potter guests at conventions they ask for people with minor parts rather than main characters ie. ron, hermionie, hagrid etc...

usually i would only get autographs or be interested in meeting people form star trek or star gate...if we got some of the main main characters (am aware of two mains, its emphasis!) i may be swayed to spend my monies meeting them

heres another point, how come when people ask for potter guests at conventions they ask for people with minor parts rather than main characters

Think part of that is that there is more chance of getting the minor characters. There is also the fact that sometimes the minor characters are more fun to meet because they are less busy and you actually get to chat with them. Personally I love chatting to anyone at all involved because although you aren't meeting the "stars" you can still learn stuff and get the 'inside' feel and meet some really lovely people.

to add to what Dum dumdum Dum was saying some of the minor stars that have been before people enjoyed meetin coz they are really great people n u get the chance to have a conversation with them coz they arent overly busy. which people like so want them back again.

plus the main stars are busy n some may not be interested in doing signin events!

that doesnt mean that we dont want to meet them still, i would love to meet dan and rupert but i know with filming and other stuff thats unlikely to happen any time soon

and personally i love meetin any one from the movies no matter how big their part was in it

didnt know that. phew...i heard somehwere else they might not be doing the next film...which would suck...big time!

There have been talks since about the third film that they would have to replace the kids, and every time they haven't.

Basically, some people were worried that the kids would get too old for their parts and it wouldn't look right.

But, at the rate they're making them at the moment, I don't think they need to worry. And Grease is one of the most popular teen films ever, and all the "teenagers" in that were played by people in their twenties or even thirties. I think it would look worse to have completely different kids than to have Rupert, Dan and Emma look a tiny bit older than they're supposed to.

I think it's pretty unlikely they'll change them for the last two films now, unless there's some special reason.

i think the only reason they would ever change them is if Dan, Rupert, Emma or any of them really turned round and said they didnt want to do it any more.

well, i dont really see that happening. its gotta be fun to do.

949809[/snapback]

yeah it probably is fun but its gotta have its downsides too! i dont really see them saying they dont want to do it anymore, if would probably be wierd for them to see someone else playing their characters.