Elijah's Auto price?

Charisma

• Showmasters Admin
I was on mspg and they are charging £35 so does this mean hes £25 and auto? cus he was £20 last time???

948873[/snapback]

Yes it means he is likely to be £25 this time. To be honest is was always likely with Carrie and Richard already at £25.

I was on mspg and they are charging £35 so does this mean hes £25 and auto? cus he was £20 last time???

948873[/snapback]

Yes it means he is likely to be £25 this time. To be honest is was always likely with Carrie and Richard already at £25.

948887[/snapback]

Dam fire alarm test

Plus when he was at C4 it was all LOTR and now he's been in others like Sin City so he is likely to appeal to more people

948910[/snapback]

Sin City is what I'm meeting him for and possibly Green Street

And wat about the others? is there a place for the auto prices for all the guests?

949073[/snapback]

A good guide is in Too Tall's FAQ section

949080[/snapback]

I've read that, roughly 20 sterling? but there's nothing definite yet no?

949086[/snapback]

MSPG website under pre orders minus 10 pounds.

• Showmasters Admin
And wat about the others? is there a place for the auto prices for all the guests?

949073[/snapback]

949080[/snapback]

949086[/snapback]

My price guide is normally right for all but maybe one or two guests (and then only out by £5). The list is made up of the MSPG pre-order price -£10 or if the guest is not on the MSPG website I make an educated guess, based on previous events and guests. As it says in the FAQ a full SM list MAYBE posted but if it is it won't be until about 2 weeks before the event. That's why I do mine.

Edited by Too Tall

949073[/snapback]

949080[/snapback]

949086[/snapback]

My price guide is normally right for all but maybe one or two guests (and then only out by £5). The list is made up of the MSPG pre-order price -£10 or if the guest is not on the MSPG website I make an educated guess, based on previous events and guests. As it says in the FAQ a full SM list MAYBE posted but if it is it won't be until about 2 weeks before the event. That's why I do mine.

949577[/snapback]

But does that mean that you can't actually pre order autographs until that time? And what's the MSPG site? I come to this forum through www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com I dunno the other ones.

• Showmasters Admin

949073[/snapback]

949080[/snapback]

949086[/snapback]

949577[/snapback]

But does that mean that you can't actually pre order autographs until that time? And what's the MSPG site? I come to this forum through www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com I dunno the other ones.

949618[/snapback]

I'm slightly confused with what you mean? Showmaster themselves do not do a pre-order service. You can't pre-order and turn up at the show to pick them up. Or pre-order to go up to the guest and get them. If you want an autograph at the show you will need to go and queue up with everyone else.

MSPG is one of the show sponsers and they do a pre-order service on most guests at SM events for people that can't make it themselves. They are sent to you after the show. MSPG charge £10 on top of the SM price for this service. Some can be pre-order right now from the MSPG website www.mspgautographs.com (There is a link to the MSPG website on the LFCC website).

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
oh riiiggghhhttt.... I just plain old didn't understand. Sorry about that, never been to one so naturally I dunno how it works.

949792[/snapback]

No problem. I had a feeling that was the issue so that's why I included all the options it could have been :D Hope you enjoy your first show. I'm sure you will :WAVE:

:angry:

oh riiiggghhhttt.... I just plain old didn't understand. Sorry about that, never been to one so naturally I dunno how it works.

949792[/snapback]

No problem. I had a feeling that was the issue so that's why I included all the options it could have been :drool: Hope you enjoy your first show. I'm sure you will :P

950214[/snapback]