shout if you have a Gold Pass! :)

Lozzy

I've just ordered a Gold Pass this morning and there is nothing to say they are sold out yet.

I've been to the first convention at G-Mex and been to Milton Keynes before and had a great time. 1st time for getting a gold pass! (Hopefully!) and 1st time at London Film & Comic Con.

Gonna be tired though as setting off at 5.17am on the Saturday and arriving at Kings Cross approx 7.30am. Should be fun!

p.s I will be the one looking like a zombie (not in fancy dress) lol. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered my Gold Pass - this is gonna be a very expensive day out me thinks!! :YAHOO:

welcome to the the Fray

Why, thank you. I was so pleased with my GP at GMex I just had to have another....

I just ordered my Gold Pass - this is gonna be a very expensive day out me thinks!! :YAHOO:

welcome to the the Fray

Why, thank you. I was so pleased with my GP at GMex I just had to have another....

Hi does anyone know how many Gold passes are left as i ordered one yesterday

I just ordered my Gold Pass - this is gonna be a very expensive day out me thinks!! ;)

welcome to the the Fray

no idea but they still hve some.

• Showmasters Admin

I just ordered my Gold Pass - this is gonna be a very expensive day out me thinks!! :D

welcome to the the Fray

SM are the only people that will know.

SM have said that the Gold Passes will be removed from the shop once they have all been sold. So there must be at least one left.

• Showmasters Admin

Possibly but don't forget...from the FAQ...

Note: They are not available after 2 weeks before the show.

And how long is it until the show? :lol:

Also the regular tickets have been taken off too. So I think this is a more likely reason.

Edited by Too Tall

Possibly but don't forget...from the FAQ...

Note: They are not available after 2 weeks before the show.

And how long is it until the show? :P

Also the regular tickets have been taken off too. So I think this is a more likely reason.

:P Hi has any one had an email from showmaster asking for a photo as i booked my gold pass on wednesday and no email

Yep, I had, eventhough I had allready sent them one.

And today I got a confirmation email. In the title is says: LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON GOLD PASS CONFIRMATION

And in the text it says: This letter confirms your booking and payment of your Collectormania 9 Gold Pass !!!

I think someone is having to much on his mind. :P;)

• Showmasters Admin

And today I got a confirmation email. In the title is says: LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON GOLD PASS CONFIRMATION

And in the text it says: This letter confirms your booking and payment of your Collectormania 9 Gold Pass !!!

I think someone is having to much on his mind. :D:(

Oops :WINCE:

PS: Wasn't me ;)

I think someone is having to much on his mind. :o:unsure:

Oops :blink:

PS: Wasn't me ;)

Hi all is calm they have taken my money i just need to wait for the email and the letter :P:D;)

I got a confirmation email from Davey. And he clearly stated, that this was the letter/mail to bring to the event.

It was written in the mail, and when I mailed him and asked when the letters would be sent, as I don't live in UK, then he once again stated, that the email was the one to bring with me to the organisers booth.

Sorry Davey, for not reading the first email properly. I guess the snailmail-thingy was stock in my head, so I didn't comprehend what you wrote.:rolleyes:

I got a confirmation email from Davey. And he clearly stated, that this was the letter/mail to bring to the event.

It was written in the mail, and when I mailed him and asked when the letters would be sent, as I don't live in UK, then he once again stated, that the email was the one to bring with me to the organisers booth.

Sorry Davey, for not reading the first email properly. I guess the snailmail-thingy was stock in my head, so I didn't comprehend what you wrote.:thumbup:

I don't have a printer...