shout if you have a Gold Pass! :)

Lozzy

Hiya all, I was wondering if it might help those of you who are still considering getting a Gold Pass or waiting to see who else is announced, to get a vague idea of how many of the 50 have already been sold so hopefully you don't leave it too late? :)

Hence starting this thread :)

I have a Gold Pass!

49 to go! :D

Laura x

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya all, I was wondering if it might help those of you who are still considering getting a Gold Pass or waiting to see who else is announced, to get a vague idea of how many of the 50 have already been sold so hopefully you don't leave it too late? :)

Hence starting this thread :)

I have a Gold Pass!

49 to go! :D

Laura x

946364[/snapback]

I have a Gold Pass!! Wohoo!!! 48!!!!:wub:

Another from the Emerald Isle here with a Gold Pass - I'm not gonna come that far only to miss out.

950372[/snapback]

There seems to be a good few irish going with Gold Passes.:borg:

950812[/snapback]

I only count 2. I'm not getting a gold pass. I really can't afford it. Even if, i won't miss out cos at the very least I get to roll the streets of Lundinium (Is that an Apricot Fool's Joke?) Lon don with my big bro.

let's try saying London since it's no longer April fools day. :blink:

Edited by Rising Phoenix

How do I get my Gold Pass, when I order one? Are they gonna send it home, or do I have to pick it up on saturday?

955039[/snapback]

You pick it up on the day and two weeks prior a letter will come out confirming your purchase and details of queing details.

Hope This Helps

• Showmasters Admin
How do I get my Gold Pass, when I order one? Are they gonna send it home, or do I have to pick it up on saturday?

955039[/snapback]

From the FAQ!

What are gold passes and how do I get one?

Note: Gold passes are NOT sent to you but are picked up on the day of the event. You will be sent a letter a couple of weeks before the event. You take that letter to the show to get your gold pass and goody bags.