dufresne

What do I do ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do ?

• He signs the poster
    • He signs a YIJ pic, which goes in the same frame
    • Avoid the problem making American !
    • What makes you think I care ??

I'm gonna meet him anyway, because Suicide Kings is a GREAT movie. But I need help with the Indy dilemma.

I have an Indy Trilogy poster, signed by JRD, Paul Freeman, Karen Allen and Julian Glover. SPF wasn't in the movie trilogy - but he was Indy himself in the series. So does he sign my trilogy poster ?

• Showmasters Admin

Goes for the YIJ picture. He's not in the movies I think it would be odd to have him sign it.

It would be like getting Tom Welling to sign an original "The Fog" poster. Just my view.

PS: Not that I think anyone should ever get Tom Wellings autograph for the Fog (god what a bad film).

Goes for the YIJ picture. He's not in the movies I think it would be odd to have him sign it.

It would be like getting Tom Welling to sign an original "The Fog" poster. Just my view.

PS: Not that I think anyone should ever get Tom Wellings autograph for the Fog (god what a bad film).

943375[/snapback]

Exactly! Or getting Tom Welling to sign an original Superman poster!! EEek! Dont do it Dufresne get it out of your head!!! :rolleyes:

Thats like a mate who got Samual L jACKSON & tERRANCE sTAMp on my New Hope poster when I didn't ask him too

943441[/snapback]

:P Hope it didn't cost you.

943443[/snapback]

Its a full Samual autograph which cool and no it didn't cost me

I met a guest from one of the Star Wars prequels but my other autographs were all in a book based on the original trilogy so I got him to sign it too. Now however I have books for each of the prequels so I can get them signed instead. The only problem is that it's heavy to carry them all!

BTW, I voted for the second option in the poll. Hope that helps!

Trouble is, someone else played young Indy in the movies (not that you're likely to get River's autograph now) so getting SPF's autograph will be a bit confusing.

Sorry, doesn't help much!

Andrea

944130[/snapback]

I'd forgotten that !

• 4 weeks later...

I must be insane then , because I got Kristy Swanson to sign my Buffy Series poster - I didn't want to start getting two , three or four items signed , usually one per series / set of films .

I would be different though with LOTR - I am getting a poster signed from each film , and won't get people to sign them on the wrong film .

• 2 weeks later...

I well fancy Sean Patrick Flanery!!! There's a guy who's a park ranger at Yosemite National Park who looks like him!! I would love to meet him but am unable to go to London.

I hope he's a great guest and that Showmasters bring him back to another event!!

• 1 month later...

I well fancy Sean Patrick Flanery!!! There's a guy who's a park ranger at Yosemite National Park who looks like him!! I would love to meet him but am unable to go to London.

I hope he's a great guest and that Showmasters bring him back to another event!!

Shame hes had to cancel! but im sure SM will bring him to another event.