signing off!

tiggerific

as the title says im offically signing off for 2 weeks as im off to the satrgate sets :P you never know you may see me, mo or katy in the background of a future episode of sg1/sga...yeah ok like THATS gonna happen but we are going to the sets SQUEEEEEEEEEE so we will see ya later aligator!

Hi,

Im off to Vancouver too but I leave on Thursday:)

I met two girls in the queue for the Shanks/Judge talk at G-Mex and they were going to Vancouver.I know they were from this forum.I wonder if you was one of them?

Anyway,if so I will see you in Vancouver lol

Hi,

I met two girls in the queue for the Shanks/Judge talk at G-Mex and they were going to Vancouver.I know they were from this forum.I wonder if you was one of them?

943562[/snapback]

that may well have been us!!!! lol am currently sitting in gatwick airport bored cause our flight is delayed by 5 hours!

cheers zimbing for that linky *goes to look*

:)

Hi,

943562[/snapback]

that may well have been us!!!! lol am currently sitting in gatwick airport bored cause our flight is delayed by 5 hours!

944234[/snapback]

:blink: I wish i was going too. You're all SO lucky

Hi,

943562[/snapback]

944234[/snapback]

were you online at one of those cash-gobbeling machines upstairs? man it so ate all my change when our flight to Mexico was delayed grrrr

hope you guys have a wicked time!!! looking forward to you lot showing off all your pics when you get back :P:lol:

Luv sah xx

It's amazing! the sets were amazing and we actually saw them prepping a location when we did the location tour on the monday!!!! Everyone was amazing and friendly!!!! Amanda and Mike were so funny! bless him still coming six days after lexa having baby Samuel!!!! No sleep mike! lol

Saw you around at the con alot,I said hi to tiggerific at the breakfast but I dont think you recognised me.We saw you at Stanley Park on Wednesday too.we were on the horse and carriage going past you lol.

Theres always Stargate convention to say hi but Im shy.

Saw you around at the con alot,I said hi to tiggerific at the breakfast but I dont think you recognised me.We saw you at Stanley Park on Wednesday too.we were on the horse and carriage going past you lol.

952595[/snapback]

*signs back in*

OMG vancouver is such a nice place!!!!!!!

hey! sorry i dont recall seeing you at the brekkie *huggles*

aw you should have called us from the horse and carriage! we went on that too! LOL

are you on messenger? do i have you as a contact already?! LOL

:rolleyes:

I know...I cried when we got to Vancouver airport,I really did not want to leave.It was everthing I thought it would be.....plus the fact I didnt want to leave our hotel which was across the road from Bridge lol.

The horse and carriage ride was so much fun,but cold.

We are not already in contact ,I just met you guys at GMEX and was talking in the queue for the Shanks/Judge talk.You said then you was going to Vancouver and we both didnt like flying.I was just too shy to say hi in Vancouver,I just cant go up to a group of people.

If you want to message,Im on yahoo under helenwhite3 or msn and aol undr shanks313.

952595[/snapback]

*signs back in*

OMG vancouver is such a nice place!!!!!!!

hey! sorry i dont recall seeing you at the brekkie *huggles*

aw you should have called us from the horse and carriage! we went on that too! LOL

are you on messenger? do i have you as a contact already?! LOL

:YAHOO:

954197[/snapback]

If you want to message,Im on yahoo under helenwhite3 or msn and aol undr shanks313.

954434[/snapback]

you stayed in the accent inn sweet! i enquired about prices whilst we were down there for my trip next year LOL

i tried adding you on my msn but it says you havent got a net passport so im assuming im not putting the right thing in :S

if ya wanna add me my hotmail addy is vickysg1 :poki:

did ya see anyone when you were at that hotel?

Sure I wil add you when I come back on here later:)

Well we were staying in Comfort Inn downtown and I didnt like it,too many skyscrapers and the room was so small so we went to the tourist info office and booked 2 nights in Accent.Its actually very nice there and cheap.Easy to get to most places.

Didnt see anybody while we were there though,we were out most of the time,although I think I saw Chris and Amanda at one point but it was a long way away.

Sure I wil add you when I come back on here later:)

Well we were staying in Comfort Inn downtown and I didnt like it,too many skyscrapers and the room was so small so we went to the tourist info office and booked 2 nights in Accent.Its actually very nice there and cheap.Easy to get to most places.

Didnt see anybody while we were there though,we were out most of the time,although I think I saw Chris and Amanda at one point but it was a long way away.

954664[/snapback]

ooo we were in the holiday inn downtown so not that far from you really!! :D

you visiting vancouver again next year?

• 4 weeks later...