Any News on the Party?

werank

I've sent in my form and photo so you could have to put up with me! Though the photo could've been enough to put Showmasters Stuart off, I look like a blonde bimbo who couldn't open my own bottle of WKD Blue, not at all like the professional hard woman I am.

• Showmasters Admin
I've sent in my form and photo so you could have to put up with me! Though the photo could've been enough to put Showmasters Stuart off, I look like a blonde bimbo who couldn't open my own bottle of WKD Blue, not at all like the professional hard woman I am.

947663[/snapback]

:D

Ooo so possibly your first time crewing. You'll love it B)

• Showmasters Admin
They've got to say yes yet.

Hey, I say screw the official do, party at Too Talls house! You're friend to the stars right? And half the Collectormania attendees sleep on your sofa anyway?! Suggest it to Sarah, I'm sure she'll love it.

947786[/snapback]

:blink: Not sure my house is quite big enough :unsure:

I'll see what Sarah says ;)

What are your plans for the weekend? Have they set up a table so the fans can queue up for your autograph yet?

I've asked to crew on Saturday n plan to hang around after that for as long as I'm still having a good time. Asked if they could help with accommodation but now I stop to think about some of the people I met last time is it really a good idea? Hit me with your wisdom!

Thanks for the support!

947815[/snapback]

Apologies if I sounded sarcastic, it was just great seeing so much enthusiasm. In a little over four weeks time the show will be starting and the excitiement is begining to build.

The crew really are quite a friendly bunch. They are as much fans as anybody else in the hall over the weekend and really do want people to have a fun weekend.

Paul

• Showmasters Admin
What are your plans for the weekend? Have they set up a table so the fans can queue up for your autograph yet?

I've asked to crew on Saturday n plan to hang around after that for as long as I'm still having a good time. Asked if they could help with accommodation but now I stop to think about some of the people I met last time is it really a good idea? Hit me with your wisdom!

947861[/snapback]

I've volunteered to crew most of the weekend. I've not been told about have my own table. Although DavidB and I did think about me starting to sign for Ian White at C7 when he was a bit late. Well no one would know I wasn't the guy in the Predator suit :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we'll be at the party. The crew I've worked with have always been really cool, you'll be fine in a crew room. For future reference though asking for accommodation does put you further down the list to be asked.

I've not been told about have my own table. 

The crew I've worked with have always been really cool,

948353[/snapback]

I will happily have my own table, I still need to sort my photos :rolleyes::blink:

Thanx, I know Im great and just glad you agree TT :blink:

A

948353[/snapback]

I will happily have my own table, I still need to sort my photos :unsure::P

A

948356[/snapback]

Your no way egotistic, are you :P

• Showmasters Admin

948353[/snapback]

I will happily have my own table, I still need to sort my photos :unsure::P

A

948356[/snapback]

I said cool, not GREAT :P And there's always the exception that proves the rule ;)

Thanks for the support!

947815[/snapback]

Apologies if I sounded sarcastic, it was just great seeing so much enthusiasm. In a little over four weeks time the show will be starting and the excitiement is begining to build.

The crew really are quite a friendly bunch. They are as much fans as anybody else in the hall over the weekend and really do want people to have a fun weekend.

Paul

948095[/snapback]

Doh, I thought that was geniune support for crashing stews house! I'm kinda trying to motivate myself, this is my 6th or 7th event and I'm not the giddly school girl I used to be.

Collectormania has lost some of the magic for me and I need to rekindle. Any suggestions? I was hoping to bump into Craig Parker at the party, fall madly in love and run off together to have beautiful blonde babies. But neither of us is really blonde and doesn't look like he's coming to this one.

Foiled again!