I heard Elijah Wood has agreed to come?!

thankyou very much

953090[/snapback]

You're welcome :P

I'd be more than happy to apologise, if you could just explain to me how posting 78 different threads about the same topic was at all helpful :lol:

maybe you should keep some of your bitchy comments to yourself - some are offensive - then YOU will be the one with the reputation.

953090[/snapback]

I can't keep bitchy comments to myself. Some people find them useful :lol:

However, I heartily apologise that only "some" are offensive, I'll try to improve my average.

Oh, and I already have a reputation :P

953091[/snapback]

And a Fab reputation it is too, and your comments are always useful, the bitchy one's moreso most of the time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I already have a reputation  :P

953091[/snapback]

And a Fab reputation it is too, and your comments are always useful, the bitchy one's moreso most of the time

953097[/snapback]

I see it as a service I can provide. I honestly hope that in years to come people will quote me like an old Friends episode :lol:

Edited by Yvie

Oh, and I already have a reputation  :P

953091[/snapback]

953097[/snapback]

I see it as a service I can provide. I honestly hope that in years to come people will quote me like an old Friends episode :chair:

953101[/snapback]

Its invaluable hun, just like you

953131[/snapback]

Awww, you say the cutest things :chair:

...what are you after? I'm not rich, so it can't be my money :P

953136[/snapback]

I'm not after anything hun

Alx,

I am near 30, babe; less than two years to go in fact, but I'll pass your comments on to my moisturiser ;)

I've lost count of how many times I'm meant to do that.  Please discuss with Harry and come back to me with a figure  :D lol

953087[/snapback]

I know your nearly 30 other wise the count down for your 30th Bday present thingy thing woulnd be in the 700's (days) but still your not yet :YAHOO:

As for the slaps, I think that after a long and complicated mathematic equation, were down to 1 slap for insulting Harry, with a further 952 for poor spelling on the forum :poki:

953131[/snapback]

Awww, you say the cutest things :wub:

...what are you after? I'm not rich, so it can't be my money :lol:

953136[/snapback]

I'm not after anything hun

953141[/snapback]

*raises eyebrow*

A

o right!! i knew that...ofcorse *rolls eyes* Thankyou SOOO much for pointing that out lol :poki: - Is that sarcasm too?

Your friendly neighbourhood Instruction booklet :P

952875[/snapback]

of course you did, thats why you answered him. :lol:

As for the slaps, I think that after a long and complicated mathematic equation, were down to 1 slap for insulting Harry, with a further 952 for poor spelling on the forum

953261[/snapback]

And every single one of them is necessary and will (hopefully) each you a lesson :dance:

As for the slaps, I think that after a long and complicated mathematic equation, were down to 1 slap for insulting Harry, with a further 952 for poor spelling on the forum

953261[/snapback]

And every single one of them is necessary and will (hopefully) each you a lesson :dance:

953831[/snapback]

Do I get to take a slap off, or do I get to slap you for your spelling error?

A

A

953838[/snapback]

There's a difference between a typo like "each" and a spelling error like "teech."

You can have an extra one for being cheeky <_<

A

953838[/snapback]

There's a difference between a typo like "each" and a spelling error like "teech."

You can have an extra one for being cheeky :thumbup:

954032[/snapback]

You've just made his day :o

• 6 months later...

heya, dunno wot ya actually mean by that jk, but do u think orlando bloom nd elijah wood are crap at acting?? don't get me wrong even if i wernt an elijah fan id say he was gr8 nd as for orlando bloom im not his fan but he is a brilliant actor lol. just though id say :)

heya, dunno wot ya actually mean by that jk, but do u think orlando bloom nd elijah wood are crap at acting?? don't get me wrong even if i wernt an elijah fan id say he was gr8 nd as for orlando bloom im not his fan but he is a brilliant actor lol. just though id say :)

Orlando Bloom couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. He's embarrassingly wooden. I think Elijah is that bit better.