What costume will you be coming in to the LFCC?

edgejedi88

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going in LOTR costumes?

I was tempted to go as an Elf if I can find something suibtable to wear but being shy would rather there were some other LOTR people to stand next to :WAVE: Oh and I will prob have to go by train to this so that could be interesting :lol:

I was tempted to go as an Elf if I can find something suibtable to wear but being shy would rather there were some other LOTR people to stand next to :D  Oh and I will prob have to go by train to this so that could be interesting  :lol:

970390[/snapback]

I was dressed as a member of SG1 and I was on a london bus. I didn't 'alf get a funny look off the driver. It was my first time in london. :) :lol:

Hopefully if I drive down or can manage the extra luggage on the train I hope to wear either My Black off-world or UK cammo version of my SG costumes.

975095[/snapback]

wow - that looks like a cool outfit! :firedevil:

Is costume optional? :clap:

975183[/snapback]

Ash - costume is optional! :lol: I would say if anything we will be much outnumbered (but not outgunned!).

You would be more than welcome to come and take pictures - we will have a stand there - look out for the FanForce and Rebel Legion stand and there will we be...lightsabers, blasters and all! There will be a Darth Vader, Biker Scout, Jedi and many others at our stand....come and join the fun! :WAVE:

I was tempted to go as an Elf if I can find something suibtable to wear but being shy would rather there were some other LOTR people to stand next to :thumbup:  Oh and I will prob have to go by train to this so that could be interesting  :D

970390[/snapback]

My best friend and I are going as Arwen and Eowyn one of the days not sure which at the moment. But you'll spot us walking around!

I was tempted to go as an Elf if I can find something suibtable to wear but being shy would rather there were some other LOTR people to stand next to :thumbup:  Oh and I will prob have to go by train to this so that could be interesting  :D

970390[/snapback]

My best friend and I are going as Arwen and Eowyn one of the days not sure which at the moment. But you'll spot us walking around!

975222[/snapback]

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok all, Just a quick Q for either SM or costumers.

Where do SM stand about replica guns at this event?

This will be 1st time in costume at this event, at any event in fact, and since i'm planning to wear my SG Stuff i'd like to be able to bring my p90. It's a cheap airsoft version that has been cut and modified to fit a T.Mauri mag, the mod's mean it cannot be fired.

I just wanted to check first so as not to turn up with it and not be able to wear it. Would be grateful if SM or someone who knows could answer this for me, Thanks.

Edited by scutter

I dont think Cleo has ever been referred to in the show, but i guess is related to SG because of the whole Egyptian Gods/System lords thing. Although not an Egyptian god for all we know Cleopatra could have been a minor System lord.

3 - 4 seasons, You've got alot of catching up to do.

Ahh, that Cleo :YAHOO: Well there could have been a Cleopatra in Stargate.

I know I have a lot of catching up to do, and I would love to do it, but the TV station stopped showing them :D , and there is so many DVDs to buy. I have been slowing down on buying DVDs over the past year or two, so I am falling way behind. I am only just approaching the four digits. :dance: