What costume will you be coming in to the LFCC?

edgejedi88

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going as a serial killer :)

951974[/snapback]

uwwww! Pray tell - which one?

Hopefully not self portrayed! lol

951996[/snapback]

*laughs* Well, they do say serial killers look just like everybody else, don't they? :dance:

Will do Crippsy.

Search not going well for Atlantis BDU's. The colour is not Navy. It's a lighter colour.

Might have to go with SG-1 BDU's.

Can anyone help here? Please :help:

Edited by Stevie79

Will do Crippsy.

Search not going well for Atlantis BDU's. The colour is not Navy. It's a lighter colour.

953245[/snapback]

Im on the case my friend - I will let you know if I find anything to help you - I seem to know a lot of people in the costuming world for some strange reason these days :YAHOO:

Will do Crippsy.

953245[/snapback]

Im on the case my friend - I will let you know if I find anything to help you - I seem to know a lot of people in the costuming world for some strange reason these days :YAHOO:

953288[/snapback]

That is much appreciated. Thanks!

If you find the Atlantis uniform jacket anywhere thats not make your own, let me know!

953200[/snapback]

Me too. Although I won't be getting a costume for this one, but it'd be nice to know where to get one if ever I wanted one for whatever reason...

PS. What's BDU stand for?

If you find the Atlantis uniform jacket anywhere thats not make your own, let me know!

953200[/snapback]

Me too. Although I won't be getting a costume for this one, but it'd be nice to know where to get one if ever I wanted one for whatever reason...

PS. What's BDU stand for?

953295[/snapback]

Battle Dress Uniform

ill find you out edge and give you a clawed handshake :dance:

you turning up at collector 9?

Andy

953302[/snapback]

Hi Andy - that could be an interesting handshake...lol

Nah - sadly I cant make it to CM9, but a lot of my friends are going there from the FanForce boards...dont think they will be in costume though...

My next one will be LFCC...hope to see you at an event though at some point dude - Freddy rules! (and still gives my gf nightmares!!!!!!) :YAHOO:

Hey, Nice to see some familiar faces here :YAHOO:

I'm in the process of making my new costume. It's based on an Anakin EpIII concept design, so it's not your traditional Jedi outfit. I hope that 1) it works out well and 2) gets finished in time :dance:

Some of my German friends may be coming over for the show, and they'll be in full Star Wars costumes too. Not sure which ones, they have made loads and they're all very impressive.

See you all there, we'll be on the London FanForce table (couldn't resist a quick plug there :chair: )

A friend of mine bought a coat at Black's yesterday that very closely resembles Dr. Weir's uniform jacket... I'd post a picture, but don't have one. Still, it's not completely impossible to pull off.

Looking at the jackets, it shouldn't be too difficult to add material to them at the fronts.

Just looking for a jacket in that style. Will try Blacks tomorrow. Will ask my mum nicely then if she can put it together for me. She's really good with her knitting and sewing. Bless.

Will do Crippsy.

953245[/snapback]

Im on the case my friend - I will let you know if I find anything to help you - I seem to know a lot of people in the costuming world for some strange reason these days :whistling:

953288[/snapback]

OK people - I am reliably informed that this is the place that you need for all your SG costuming requirements. Site comes recommended from people who have used it in the UK already....

REMOVED

Have fun! :YAHOO:

EDIT - Sorry but as it says in the Welcome to the Collectormania forum thread.

Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!). This includes fan sites with links to other events or businesses, unless you have prior permission from Showmasters.

If you want to share links of this kind please send them via e-mail/MSN. Thanks.

Edited by Too Tall

Will do Crippsy.

953245[/snapback]

Im on the case my friend - I will let you know if I find anything to help you - I seem to know a lot of people in the costuming world for some strange reason these days :whistling:

953288[/snapback]

OK people - I am reliably informed that this is the place that you need for all your SG costuming requirements. Site comes recommended from people who have used it in the UK already....

REMOVED

Have fun! :YAHOO:

EDIT - Sorry but as it says in the Welcome to the Collectormania forum thread.

Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!). This includes fan sites with links to other events or businesses, unless you have prior permission from Showmasters.

If you want to share links of this kind please send them via e-mail/MSN. Thanks.

953583[/snapback]

Could you PM it to me so, for the sheer interest.

953628[/snapback]

wish I could...but sorry ...I dont appear to be able to send anything through this board - the PM and E mail controls come up with errors (nothing in your profile to pick up on too...sorry!)

Nevermind...

ps. Sorry Too Tall! Oops! :whistling:

• Showmasters Admin

953628[/snapback]

wish I could...but sorry ...I dont appear to be able to send anything through this board - the PM and E mail controls come up with errors (nothing in your profile to pick up on too...sorry!)

Nevermind...

ps. Sorry Too Tall! Oops! :thumbup:

953632[/snapback]

No worries :blink:

You're right the PM and e-mail functions on this forum are disabled.

Rising Phoenix - You'll need to post an e-mail address.

I'm ok. I saw the link before it was edited :blink:

Nice one edge. Very good info for Stargate costuming there.

953659[/snapback]

...now you're just making Rising Phoenix jealous...lol :thumbup:

RP - if you go to the Rebel Legion site in my sig, just send me an email through there if you want, rather than posting on the board.

I'm ok. I saw the link before it was edited :WAVE:

Nice one edge. Very good info for Stargate costuming there.

953659[/snapback]

...now you're just making Rising Phoenix jealous...lol :WAVE:

RP - if you go to the Rebel Legion site in my sig, just send me an email through there if you want, rather than posting on the board.

953665[/snapback]

Will do, I'd rather not post my e-mail here tbh.

• 3 weeks later...