What costume will you be coming in to the LFCC?

edgejedi88

hey abstract - how you doing mate?

would be nice to put a face to a name this time - missed you somehow at the GMEX?

Vader? Now I Might know someone who could help you on that one...I gather Vader always has a fun time everytime the Sith Lord has an outing... :D

We all do what we do - professional or not - its just damn good fun in costume and I love to see everyone in theirs. Some of the people that take on the personas of their costumes can occasionally be a bit scary though.... :blink:

Edited by edgejedi88

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there and trading too ^_^ BUT i have a new costume *finally* esspesially since i havn't done one with mew new hair colour before, i shall be going as Emma Frost from the X-Men

hope to see you all there

Ladyd

xx

Hey Jackie - good to see you again - been a long time since that London picnic for the John Williams thing...cossie will be great - not seen that before - thats gonna be unique - great idea! :D

Am I looking at the right Emma Frost....? :blink:

http://www.x-men-legends.com/archives/imag...st_1024_768.jpg

since she's had so many outfits lol i thought this one was more practical

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/chaot...a_Frost_001.jpg

Might I ask... will I be able to get pictures of all you guys with my moo ^_^

absolutely no problem...we're there both days...but we may ask for a small voluntary charity donation of whatever you can spare on the Jedi stand....we are collecting for a good cause - the Starlight Childrens Foundation ^_^

Edited by edgejedi88

absolutely no problem...we're there both days...but we may ask for a small voluntary charity donation of whatever you can spare on the Jedi stand....we are collecting for a good cause - the Starlight Childrens Foundation

no problem with me ^_^ i'll be there both days on a trading stall

Cool beans ^_^ I'll be sure to locate both of your stalls/stand type things

Here's my dress that I shall hopefully be wearing tomorow. (I smudged my face out because I looked horrible and because I had discovered the cool smudge effect. :D:D )

elfdressanon031.jpg

I'm not really sure which character would have worn a dress like it. I was originally going as an elf and I have a blonde wig but I didn't directly base it on one particular character. Any LOTR fans want to sugest which character it would prob be? :YAHOO::lol:

Edited by secretsinside

galadriel, methinks :lol:

Thanks, I did think either Galadriel 0r Eowyn but couldn't decided which. :lol:

great work :lol:

My mum has made it, I don't think I could have done it so well. :lol::lol::lol:

still, it is fantastic :P:D

i'd lean more to galadriel, on account of it bein shiny - if it wasn't i'd agree on eowyn though... elves seem to like the shiny stuff, while eowyn seems to prefer more practical materials :D

I love seeing you all in costume (my own favourites were Malfoy/Cedric from G-Mex this year- awesome!!!) although the Jedi are all of a very high standard.

I keep meaning to get costumed up myself but at 6' 4" I'm sort of left with Darth Vader or Jason Voorhees - LOL!

Shame I'm not there. Malfoy would loved to of made an appearance.