what prequel guests

fugaziuk

Silas Carson, Jerome Blake, Oliver Ford Davis, Christen Simpson for sure I think Terance Stamp and Benedict Taylor may do plus Ewan Mcgregor and Ian McDiarmid live over here aswell :rolleyes:

There aren't a huge ammount as alot of them are from Autralia

I believe there are quite a few others such as:

Friday Wilson - Eritae (handmaiden)

Christina Da Silva - Rabe (handmaiden)

Lewis Macleod - Voice of Sebulba

Howard Swindell - Toonbuck Toora

Brian Blessed - Boss Nass

Lindsay Duncan - Voice of TC-14

Hugh Quarshie - Captain Panaka

Khan Bonfils - Saesae Tinn

Michaela Cotrell - Evan Piell

Phill Appleton - Royal Pilot

Ralph Brown - Ric Olie

Ray De Haahn - Naboo Royal Guard

Plus of course Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Jeremy Bullock, Peter Mayhew and Warwick Davies.

Alos, not sure where Keira Knightley is based now (not that theres any chance of getting her to a con)

Im sure there must be more than this as well

Ralph Brown - Ric Olie

Plus of course Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Jeremy Bullock, Peter Mayhew and Warwick Davies.

Also, not sure where Keira Knightley is based now (not that theres any chance of getting her to a con)

938987[/snapback]

I believe Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew live in the USA (I really want a Daniels sig on my poster). Also Toonbuck Toora was played by Hilton Howsen (or at least was in Ep II). I briefly worked with the guy a couple of years ago, plus another collector also tracked him down. As far as I know he is back in Australia.

Keira lives in London, but of course doesn't spend much time there right now. But meeting her would be pretty wonderful I have to admit!

Ralph Brown - Ric Olie

Also, not sure where Keira Knightley is based now (not that theres any chance of getting her to a con)

938987[/snapback]

I believe Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew live in the USA (I really want a Daniels sig on my poster). Also Toonbuck Toora was played by Hilton Howsen (or at least was in Ep II). I briefly worked with the guy a couple of years ago, plus another collector also tracked him down. As far as I know he is back in Australia.

Keira lives in London, but of course doesn't spend much time there right now. But meeting her would be pretty wonderful I have to admit!

939219[/snapback]

Didnt know about Peter and Anthony living in USA.

I got the Toonbuck Toora info from another site and I have just written to Howard Swindell asking him to sign a photo of the charactor, (which I sent with the letter), so it will be interesting to see if it comes back.

I have to agree about Keira, she would be my dream giuest, but cant ever see it happening - not for as long as she is making hit movies anyway

Anthony Daniels lives in London, in fact, not in the USA.

I've recently worked with Anthony.  I have no idea where the rumour started that he lives in the USA.  He's a Brit, completely!

939578[/snapback]

Lots of Brits live in the States! But I know what you mean.

Anthony Daniels lives in London, in fact, not in the USA.

I've recently worked with Anthony.  I have no idea where the rumour started that he lives in the USA.  He's a Brit, completely!

939578[/snapback]

##really want my poster signed. Don't know why I thought he lived in the US - guess it was something I heard or read. Shame he doesn't do more conventions here then. Oh well

im very good friends with liz wilson also know as friday wilson she has only done 1 conversion at some small town and was very busy all day mostly because shes so good looking

did anyone meet her let me know what you think

if showmasters wants her i can easy ask her in the morning lives just down the road

im very good friends with liz wilson also know as friday wilson she has only done 1 conversion at some small town and was very busy all day mostly because shes so good looking

if showmasters wants her i can easy ask her in the morning lives just down the road

940245[/snapback]

Im gutted I missed that event, especially as its just round the corner from me. I would love SM to get for an event, lets hope they get in touch

send sm a msg and tell them you can ask her. she would be agreat guest.

has anyone got anything signed by candice orwell - as by all accounts she seems to have dissapeared off the face of the planet.

I never knew an actor had to live in UK to be at ED? Whats the difference if an actor is from AU and is able to attend?

As for UK actors I guess you can add Harry Aitch Fielder, Mike Savva and David Sexton to that list

I think its just because its cheaper for showmasters to pay them if they live in the UK - if they live abroad they have to pay for them to fly over etc so costs to much

940245[/snapback]

I was there and she flirted with me! She is very pretty. Unfortunately the photo I took had red-eye - perhaps I should get it digitally edited so it looks right. (Though I now have a girlfriend so perhaps not!)

Liz (Friday) Wilson playes a handmaiden in The Phantom Menace alongside Kiera Knightley who was fairly unknown at that time... and look at her know!

Well, if someone can invite Friday to the next ED, be my guest! :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

940245[/snapback]

If you do have contact details for Friday Wilson then please email us :unsure: