Latest Guest Announcement: Harry Fielder

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aitch,

Did you ever work with Ron Tarr AKA Big Ron Pots & Pants (Eastenders) - He also featured in A View to a Kill when he fights with Roger Moore.

If you did work with him what was he like?

Morning Dr Jones,

I worked with Big Ron for over twenty years and we were the best of mates.

Sadly Ron died a few years back and I went to his cremation and met up again with with his wife and family.

A very sad day indeed. RIP Ron.

Aitch.

Ron was also in Star Wars in the cantina and as one of Jabba's thugs in the scene with Han. He also fought a valiant battle against the Daleks in Doctor Who!

Aitch, I've noticed you fought the Cybermen a few times, met any Daleks!?!

:vader:

Really Ron was in Star Wars? The Emperor do you have an email address - i'd like to email you :)

Ron was also in Star Wars in the cantina and as one of Jabba's thugs in the scene with Han. He also fought a valiant battle against the Daleks in Doctor Who!

Aitch, I've noticed you fought the Cybermen a few times, met any Daleks!?!

:vader:

I seem to remember Mr Cy Town as a Dalek trying to run me over in the old black and white days of WHO. :D

Aitch,

Hi Harry

Can I take a short moment to say thank you for taking the time to reply on here, hopefully we can get more to do the same over time. You certainly seem the type of person that many will want to have a chat with at empire day.

Roll on empire day

fon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

No I don't have any pics of Fred but if you can imagin Salo Gardner (but a bit more worn ;) ) you would have Fred Woods.

He was known in all the Hammer films as the original angry villager. ( and didn't need to go to make/up :unsure: )

RIP Fred, we still remember you.

Aitch,

Hello Steve,

I got to work on many episodes of 1999 and of course you meet the stars of the show.

If you're in the same scene as them you have to REACT to the action in that scene.

(you don't get to go out and have a beer with them though):wub:

Aitch

Hi Hr,

Do you mean my guest page, there was a message on there that didn't work so I deleted it.

Hope to see you on E.P 17 day.

Best wishes,

Aitch,

No I mean te new guest i oploaded last night - Ron Conrad ..

Cheers N.