Goblet of Fire DVD

Davey

I have to say a big thank you to play.com for making my day :unsure: my dvd arrived this morning a whole 2 days early :lol::D:D that makes me a happy bunny loving the extras and just being able to watch the "krum krum krum krum" bit without having to do shots is wonderful!!

Im loving the photos emma, you'll be happy by disk two :D

I watched the extras yesterday - they were brilliant! They were very concentrated on the cast this time, not so much of the set-building stuff like there has been on the others. Mind you, I was hoping to see a bit more of that but you can't beat those candid shots of everyone goofing around! This time it was like everyone was interviewed, not just the main cast. It was cool. A+ from me (or should that be A*?) Anyhoo, loved 'em... :lol:

well i have to say that the extras were excellent.

i loved the parts were we followed the cast about. emma kicking dans as at the playstation!!! lmao!

the games were quite fun. i think the graveyard one was the best.

i love that we got to see a little bit more of the behind the scenes stuff, you know the sets, the cafe, the dressing rooms. its still not a patch on the lotr extended editions but im hoping for some kind of collectors edition when all the films are released.

i want to see that waterfall scene!!! damn it!

=x=

• 4 weeks later...