Goblet of Fire DVD

Davey

The bonus features are excellent!!! Lots of deleted scenes, great making of documentaries on each of the tasks and a great funny interview with Dan, Emma & Rupert! You also get to play the three tasks, thats quite good fun! I do reccomend you watch them, altho thats a bit silly as I know you will all watch them. The only thing I think that lets it down is the animated screens, all CGI which is not very good, but the features are worth it!

Even on the 20th I can't afford it so I won't be getting it until June when I move to Canada. Not unless Mike actually feels sorry enough for me to buy it and ship it to me. But then I don't like the Canadian versions anyway because of all the French on the packaging :P

Hmm perhaps I can convince him to buy me a UK version :P

Even on the 20th I can't afford it so I won't be getting it until June when I move to Canada. Not unless Mike actually feels sorry enough for me to buy it and ship it to me. But then I don't like the Canadian versions anyway because of all the French on the packaging :angel:

Hmm perhaps I can convince him to buy me a UK version :P

935415[/snapback]

The Canadian DVD just has goblet of Fire in french very small underneath the Main Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire Logo, plus the whole case is the same colour so you cant actually tell! I think thats a first for Canadian DVD's! But I have had it a week now so nerrr in all your faces lol! :P :P

:P :P :P

Just kidding please dont all kill me!

:P

Oh that isn't so bad, normally the layouts on Canadian DVDs suck due to the french....stupid laws :lol:

936133[/snapback]

Yeah thats why I dont normally get Canadian ones, but this one makes a nice change! Good HP peeps ;)

looking forward to getting this, anyone know anywhere selling it cheap???

935326[/snapback]

Try this website,it is the Region 3 version but is the same as any other region.The release date is a bit later than other regions but as you can see the price difference is probably worth it.

CD:WOW

I hate being a student sometimes!!!

I have absolutely no money and I really, REALLY want to get HP&the GOF on the very day it comes out on DVD!! :help:

I guess I'm just gonna have to scrounge the money off someone. *sighs*

HMV usually do a 1st week offer on new DVD's. When the last HP DVD came out I got it on the 1st day for £15 when it should have cost £22. Just shop around and see what you can find.

Annie.

had me panicking there. i thought i had somehow missed the release date!

i cant wait to get it though.

=x=

935932[/snapback]

That was my first thought when i saw the thread - wondered how had let it slip by me lol - only seven days hmmm - I would pre-order it but I think i'd rather just go to hmv on the way home from work on monday and grab it then lol

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who panicked!! I thought a week in tenerife I couldn't have forgotten it was coming out. Well mine's pre-ordered from play.com who have a good reputation of posting early so fingers crossed for getting it saturday!!

Where have you pre-ordered to get the book? Ive not seen that anywhere and what book is it?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who panicked!! I thought a week in tenerife I couldn't have forgotten it was coming out. Well mine's pre-ordered from play.com who have a good reputation of posting early so fingers crossed for getting it saturday!!

Where have you pre-ordered to get the book? Ive not seen that anywhere and what book is it?

938051[/snapback]

whose pre-ordered the book?