natalie portman

fugaziuk

hey guys!

anyone have any idea where i can get a genuine portman autograph??

im sick of seeing all these fakes!

also any nat fans check this out:http: www.natalieportman.com/audio/snl_rap.mp3

or this is the video of the rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmuEX1DOdUw...talie%20portman

her rapping on sat night live!! its great!

Edited by fugaziuk

In fact, I can't. I only have a few myself that were obtained years ago (just after TPM) and she hasn't been signing much since. Even when you meet her in the street, she pretends to be someone else and then says that people who collect autographs are sad... What can I tell you?

gutted!!

there must be somewhere or someone who has a good portman sign to sell.

i can't believe she says that to people!

have useen her do this in person??

mark fancy selling one of yours??

althought i may be in luck! i found this on natport.com

was there today and managed to get an autograph. She was really beautiful and sweet, saying thank you for waiting. When she arrived the rain had stopped, but I stood there for 8 hours in the rain. There are not many fotos, but it's the best of the ones I took. Hope you can use them.

this was from the london premiere of v

Edited by fugaziuk

I was at the v for vendetta prem last night and Natalie was lovely. Of course she does not sign star wars of photos or index cards/ plain paper incase dealers mount them with star wars photos and sell them.

I got Natalie to sign a lovely shot of her in Leon, which I am very pleased about. scan is below

portman.jpg

I took a few although not sure if there are any good Natalie ones, I don't have a digi cam so have to wait till they are developed. Although it is damn hard at premieres to took good photos and at the same time hold all your pens, autograph books, photos Ahhh!!

Scans of other autos I got at the prem are here http://www.autographcentre.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showtopic=829 and when my photos are developed I will post them there. Although God knows when that will be as I have about 10 rolls of films still not developed from every london movie premiere going back from late November to now.

Although it is damn hard at premieres to took good photos and at the same time hold all your pens, autograph books, photos Ahhh!!

i can imagine!!!

i don't suppose you are interested in selling or trading the nat one??

i don't suppose you are interested in selling or trading the nat one??

No sorry. I got soaked yesterday waiting for Natalie, so getting the auto was hard work lol :D

I'm sure she will be back over again soon as she is bound to attend future uk premieres for her movies.

Fugaziuk, it didn't happen to me, it happened to a friend of mine. Perhaps in his case she just had a bad hair day. It happens. I got hold of a couple in 1999 when she was signing for charity (it was a hospital in New York). I also got a playbill for a NY play signed by her. Sorry, but I have no intention of selling any of these.

Bohan, that's a great shot you got there. Lucky you! Good work.