How about Jenny Cresswell for Empire Day 17

FON

Don't think she has mazzic, she's working now in the UK as a primary school teacher but maybe under a different name?

This is the type of guest I would love to met at empire day 17

I remember there are some cut scenes you can watch on the CD-ROM "Star Wars: Behind The Magic"... for example the sand storm is on there too...

If I find the time, I'll look into it tonight and I'll let you guys know.

Jenny is Jenny Miller these days, I wrote to her a few years back for an autograph after I found an internet article on her Star Wars appearance.

It was at a school.

- Showmasters please get in touch with me if you would like the last known address I had for her -

Paul

I found an article referring to her...

It says the following about her:

"Jenny Miller, 53, was the lucky actress who got to play opposite Ford and who is now the envy of many by smooching with him in front of the cameras.

Not that she can really remember the moment.

It only came back to her when her young Star Wars-crazy nephew discovered a picture of the lost scenes, which had been compiled on a CD-Rom, in a fans magazine.

Jenny is now a classroom assistant at Nettlestone Primary School at Seaview."

Edited by Mazzic

Currently in contact with Jenny and will know by the end of the week if she's interested or not. A lot would depend on the date of the next event

Jason

Mazzic,

I would be a little more careful posting such things, mate. It might be considered in violation with the privacy law that is rather strict.

You've done some great reseach, to be sure, but don't put this sort of information on a public board. The guest star may get into trouble or be frightened out of her wits and decide not to turn up.

Just some friendly advise.

it is a junior school after all, I've had that address for a while but have'nt wrote as you can understand a small schools policy on things like that. The last thing they want is people turning up there. Hopefully she'll be a potenial guest for a future SM guest

Jason

At least we know that he is tracable and not fallen of the face of the earth like Cathy Munroe who apprently might not be deceased after all

934287[/snapback]

I thought Cathy Munroe was dead - who said she wasnt?

Yeah Mark, you're probably right... I guess I shouldn't post my research on this public forum, it might indeed scare her away.

To avoid such kind of reaction, I edited or deleted my posts that contained more private and senstitive information.

Guess we'll keep our research to ourselves in the future... :lol:

Mazzic, good thinking, my friend... And it's not like we are really keeping it to ourselves, we are sharing it with the right people - the organisers of the shows. That way everybody still gets to enjoy these guests that otherwise might be afraid to show up.