Angel DVD Box

Rockstar6662

If anyone is still after one of the limited edition complete Angel DVD Box sets - Virgin Megastore in Watford has a couple in stock reduced to £99.99

I was just in there today and they had three on the shelf. After much umm'ing and ahh'ing on my part, they now only have two.

Thought someone may be interested.

Thats a good price, cheapest ive seen, altho i only paid ten pound more on play.com when it first came out! Glad i bought it tho, ive seen it for alot more than that! :angry:

933405[/snapback]

Yeah, it is good - cheaper than I've seen anywhere - not that anywhere else seems to have any. Which is why I thought someone else may be interested. I was very surprised to see them there.

• 3 weeks later...
wouldnt mind the buffy box set if anyone knows where its on offer online or in store.

947474[/snapback]

I think you'll find it difficult to get one in a shop now as it's been out quite a while and was very popular. Saw one in a small local WH Smiths just after Xmas but someone bought that and the Angel box together. Haven't seen any since.

Already had the Buffy discs in the original book style sets so haven't gone out of my way to look for the other box but everywhere I have seen it listed says out of stock.

There's quite a few of the complete box sets on ebay although you'll pay anything up to £150. Might be your only chance though.

Edited by sugar_mouse

• 2 weeks later...