Funniest Anime?

Hero_of_Time

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

love hina though it may be "slightly" perverted made me laugh.

theres loads of other animes that made be fall off my seat laughing (and i am being serious about that) love hina was the first ever trully funny anime i've watched/ manga i've read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe.. yeah i haven't seen most of them but Love Hina.. my brother got me to watch that and my friend told me it's soft don't read, mods please delete. hahaha.

But you gotta feel sorry for that guy. I swear he just has the worst luck in the world> weeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to go with Excel Saga. Kotono Mitsuishi is just incredible in everything she does, but she's on a whole different level there. Utterly insane and hilarious at every moment. Her next episode previews are just... wow. The sheer level of insanity in the show (without resorting to all-out randomness) and the sharp, close-to-the-knuckle nature of some of the gags really make it a joy to watch.

Strangely, the funniest moment for me is the start of the sports episode. Koshi Rikudo does his obligatory approval speech in a crowded sports stadium. It then shows Ipallazzo sitting in the crowd, in full costume, waving a little flag. He quietly says "Japan". I don't know why, I couldn't stop laughing! :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

New Dominion Tank Police is funny. It's just so over the top with police driving around in tanks instead of police cars and blowing up most of the town. In one episode the chief of police suggests to the mayor that they should have nukes to deal the the street punks.

:chair:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

New Dominion Tank Police is funny. It's just so over the top with police driving around in tanks instead of police cars and blowing up most of the town. In one episode the chief of police suggests to the mayor that they should have nukes to deal the the street punks.

:YAHOO:

i second that i love dominion i loved the originals and i loved the manga.

"they scratch your tank so you blow up half the city?"

i put it on whenever i get a night when i want a laught... actualy ( goes of to find the dvd)

i also second pure evil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I havent seen much of the anime version yet, but the Dr Slump manga is one of the funniest thing I know

High School! Kimengumi is hysterical too, at least the french dub, not sure if this show is well know in UK ?

• 1 year later...