Roll Call

crippsy_99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the new CSI 3 PC game :poki:

Problem is, im not going to have enough time to install it, get it running and play it until at least monday next week :dance:

Mind you, saying that, ive had CSI 2: Dark motives since aug last year and still never got around to playing that :borg:

Actually, ive got 8 games ive still not played :WINCE: And there's me thinking I have none to play..

I'm here now :)

but no one else is.

I haven't posted much lately because I've been too busy playing

Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion.

The game is really cool  :

I highly reccommend it.

952609[/snapback]

I've been thinkig about buying that one... but although my computer is just over a year old and was a high end game PC back then, it looks like it pretty much only has the minimum requirements only for Elder Scrolls. :dance:

NO ONE PLAY ANY OTHER GAMES APART FROM WARCRAFT!

:thumbup: As in The World Of Warcraft! It rocks so MUCH it hurts. I have about... 5 characters on there now.

Ehlana - Mage - Human

Shiboo - Warlock - Undead

Shizen - Shaman - Tauren

Ruino - Rogue - Night Elf

Chimeishoo - Mage - Human

Rargh! Every one join! Heee... *dances about the greatness of WoW*

My friend used to pester me for months to join/get WoW and it looks pretty decent so I might have..if not for the fact you have to pay what is it, £10-20 a month for the priveledge??!!!! :dance:

Seeing as these days I get like 1-2 days a week to play games, theres no way am I paying to use one :frankie:

But hey..buy me the game and pay for a subscription for me and i'll be glad too :YAHOO:

Edited by crippsy_99

Well you can't play the game any other way but online. Because it's what is know as an MMPORPG :chair:

Massively Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game!

You create a character and run about a world questing and leveling your character up. Buying things for it, earning money and stuffs. Subscription for 6 months is about £40. Then you have a month free with the game and then if you know some one with the game they have a pass with their game to invite some one for a month free trial too. So you can have up to two months free.

I play with about four other people from my office and it makes for great conversation at work. Darren rang me at my desk and annouced: "I was grinding my Gnome all last night." It was hilarious!

You have to pay because you use server space... in much the same way you pay to have your own domain online. There are about 30 servers in the WoW-Europe community. That's only the English speaking ones. You also have to bare in mind that they have a Customer Services group as well 'Game Masters' patrol each server too. Then you have the people who maintain the servers... etc etc.

So actually, I can't see any problem with paying to play :P That and they have a convention once a year :chair:

Actually had chance to play CSI 3..not bad, could be better and could have more features, but hey, I solved my first case in 2 hours with top score in my evaluation off Grissom! :thumbup:

Had a phone call though during my suspects confession so missed it all though! :o

• 2 months later...

Well, I think that I have been very lax in my posting in this section!! after all it was how I got to know some of you!!

I really will have to try alot harder( though I keep saying this!!) in posting, but maybe it's due to not having much to say.

Hope everyone in the section is well, and doing fine at work/uni etc :mellow:

All the best to all who read this, please consider posting.

I'm looking forward to LFCC at the moment, and apart from that, I've been leading a boring life recently, just been working to pay for the events!!

And in other news to maybe spur things on, my sister and her boyfriend announced their engagement last weekend, so they're thinking of having a June 2007 wedding...

So that should be interesting, as I've been told that I AM wearing a kilt!!! lol

I'm here - though I do confess to mostly coming on and checking the meet threads and then logging off again :wub: work is just so draining, really looking forward to going back to lecs Monday :P

Luv sah xx

ps-if anyone sees a window to P3W-451 please inform the supervisor!!!!! :P

I'm here too, folks. Sorry I haven't been posting much, but Uni work has been a drag for the last four weeks (assignments on top of assignments on top of tests on top of exams). As well as trying to squeeze in time to watch England's matches at some godforsaken time in the morning!!

And, advance warning/apologies this time, not going to be around much for the next five weeks, either, as I pack up and go travelling... but you'll hear from me when I'm back home. :P

Hope everyone is well. :headscratch:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...