Roll Call

crippsy_99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we need to make more things to reply too! Get this board managed better, make the topics more of a discussion than a p1ssing match!

The games however, are a good way to keep the board going. So I say tally ho!

Also - with Grissom pootling about there isn't much *to* talk about...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well if we had something to reply too :chair:

well if YOU posted something some where in any ONE or MORE in the MOUNDS of threads in the CSI topic (set it to "see all posts from the beginning") then when some one else comes on THEY have something to reply to and so it all starts :smile::D

I've tried my best time and time again to resurrect old posts and continue in the games ones but I can't talk to myself :lol: (well I could but then the page would be purple B))

anyways s7 NEXT WEEK wahooooo :chair: so hopefully that will stimulate some discussion :chair:

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Checking in from Wales! It's raining here though at the moment!

Hope everyone is having fun!

Sah If you read this (i'm sure you will) send me your address via email. Quinnykins at gmail . com!!

Da boch chi!

(argh spelling...!!)

Edited by Smaug

Da boch chi!

We tend to use Hwyl down here lol

For some odd reason, northen and parts of mid wales use slightly different welsh to us lot down south and in the west..yup its an odd country..

Mae hi'n bwrw hen wragedd a ffyn!

Da boch chi!

We tend to use Hwyl down here lol

For some odd reason, northen and parts of mid wales use slightly different welsh to us lot down south and in the west..yup its an odd country..

Mae hi'n bwrw hen wragedd a ffyn!

Too bloody right, and the weather here isn't much different either. Though we did have hail the other night. (It's raining cats and dogs... right?)

Too bloody right, and the weather here isn't much different either. Though we did have hail the other night. (It's raining cats and dogs... right?)

Yup, the translations slightly different, but pretty much same thing.

Funny thing that amazes me is all this rain yet they still say theres a water shortage!

Sah is back wahoooo! FINALLY on a borrowed lappy (seeing as the silly fixing people STILL have mine grrrr) and so can now get online again yey! :YAHOO: and there's actually some posts to reply to, how fun!! :blush: have emailed ya Rach!

Hwyl lol :dance:

Luv sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

welcome! it's a bit like a graveyard in here at the mo as people can't be bothered to post anything (Steve :borg::P) which means no one else posts stuff as they have nothing to reply to :(

but do make yourself at home! :hathor:

surfy sah xx

back after a 4week absence, oops! :D damn that new job getting in the way of all my online time :D