Can i please have peoples views on this

lee_c00per

Actually I have no idea what it's called... I just bought it a Dutch website. Since it is the same picture as the one on the SW DVD Box, I concluded this had to be poster used to promote the DVD Box...

I admit the que for LFCC3 on the sunday went right around Earls Court. We arrived aout 3 quarters of an hour before they oppened and were about half way in the que. Most of the people in the que arrived about 20 mins or less before it opened.

For LFCC4 i am not sure what i day i will be going although i am sure Peter and Carrie will be attending both days, but i want to arrive atleast an hour before they open as apparently Carrie Fisher will allow photos to the people who see her early and before they stop allowing them.

If i was to miss Carrie this time i would be absoluley gutted as i doubt i won't as they were still dishing out VT's for her at C6 at lunchtime and i'm getting there before they open

This is the one I have ....

10204243A.jpg

BDW and Carrie have signed on the logo, with a nice space left for Hamill (Ford, I wish !)

The others have signed down either side, except Irvin Kirshner, who signed above the smaller Empire logo (since he directed it !!)

Why is it so awful that Mike Quinn put "best wishes" ? Mike Carter put "He's no Jedi !" on mine :wub:

I don't mind if an actor quotes a line. Barrie Holland did it and i love it when they do that. I don't think Mike Quinnsays best wishes in the film.

Maybe they though i was going to sell it and wrote that.

I am very picky and would like everything to look perfect, especially if i am going to get a poster i am interested in for £100