Is this all the guests ?

dufresne

It's the question that always gets asked as time goes on, so I just thought I'd be the first this time :D

Seriously though .... with 20 guests announced we have at least ten to go (is Lost Boys an extra "reunion" ?) - C9 is EXPENSIVE !!

i'm hoping there is going to be some fairly major additions, as IMHO this is a poor line up so far. Have been to every MK show & there is always plenty on offer for me (too much sometimes!) but so far there is not one person i'm nterested in! honestly. Is it just me or anyone else think its a stinker so far??

• Moderators
i'm hoping there is going to be some fairly major additions, as IMHO this is a poor line up so far. Have been to every MK show & there is always plenty on offer for me (too much sometimes!) but so far there is not one person i'm nterested in! honestly. Is it just me or anyone else think its a stinker so far??

931102[/snapback]

There'll always be a lot of people who absolutely love a line-up, and then some who absolutely hate it too! It all depends on what you personally like, so it's a shame there's nothing that caters for your own tastes, but there's still a while to go so hopefully there'll be something :)

Worst lineup in my humble opinion as well. Although i can see how it would be good for certain ppl who like these guests, this con definately doesnt have any of the hooks that the previous ones have had, only reasons im going is for Carl Weathers, Levar and Lance.

Worst lineup in my humble opinion... only reasons im going is for Carl Weathers, Levar and Lance.

931145[/snapback]

I'm only reason I'm going so far is for just Weathers and Henriksen and Pat Tallman...and I think it's an OK line-up for me even if I have met them before.

Edited by nicky

the only guest so far I wouldn't mind meeting is Carl Weathers, but I certainly wont be making the trip just for him. In fairness its not a good line up for me because I mainly collect star wars autos, with the re introduction of Empire Day it makes sense that they don't bombard C9 with SW people. In saying that, one or two surely woundn't go a miss

• Showmasters Admin
It's the question that always gets asked as time goes on, so I just thought I'd be the first this time :P

Seriously though .... with 20 guests announced we have at least ten to go (is Lost Boys an extra "reunion" ?) - C9 is EXPENSIVE !!

931100[/snapback]

YOU STIRRING GIT!!:D:P

9 weeks to go guys, 9 weeks!

At the moment I think the guest list forG-Mex 2 is crap too ;)

Jason

It's the question that always gets asked as time goes on, so I just thought I'd be the first this time :P

931100[/snapback]

YOU STIRRING GIT!!:D:P

9 weeks to go guys, 9 weeks!

At the moment I think the guest list forG-Mex 2 is crap too ;)

Jason

932407[/snapback]

.... and I wasn't even stirring ! :P

C9 is, IMO the BEST line up you have had since L2 .... and I'm sure there's a dozen guests to come yet ! Keep up the good work .... but change the shirt !