What costume are you coming in to the Nov CM...?

edgejedi88

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok last min change of costume (well not quite last min but it is to me) changed the zombie to vampire. Think the buffy style ones. I'm in the process of making the forehead prosthetic. Just have to repair my corset as the girl who made it didn't cap the ends of the bones It's either that or a recently ressurected vampire from her coffin. HMM desisions desisions. The stays are finally coming aong nicely going for the ribbon on thursday. Have to see my manager tonight about my wage as i didn't get a chance to sign out on sunday due to another manager wanting everybody out to get a health and safety exam started so i'm a little cash strapped this week. Oh well gonna see rooster next week, that'lll cheer me up.^_^

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/elf.../05022800-1.jpg

By the way wadda ya think of this????? It's a piece of mine from last year, and it's a girl under all that. lol

Edited by liremaer

• Showmasters Admin

this is kinda embarasing to ask but can you go as a anime character because it will be my first time going collectormania and also cosplaying so please help!!...:lol::thumbup:

You can go as what ever you like.

Might be a good idea for you to take a look in the Cosplay Section

this is kinda embarasing to ask but can you go as a anime character because it will be my first time going collectormania and also cosplaying so please help!!...:blush::D

be yourself!

have fun!

go anime!

to be honest - I have seen quite a lot of variances of costumes from all sorts of influences at events Ive been to and they all look great. Showmasters are great and always seem happy to welcome costumers/anime of all sorts and all levels.

My only problem often is getting my brain cells to recognise what they all are....memory goes in old age...but then again I generally just ask people.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Total change of plans here and hopefully I'll be in costume for the very first time. Well sort of.

Looking very likely I'll have a Stargate SG-1 costume as I'm being put in contact with someone who can get me a black G8 Wep jacket here in the UK!!!

It's something I'd be very comfortable with aswell :o

Just waiting for his reply back.

Total change of plans here and hopefully I'll be in costume for the very first time. Well sort of.

Looking very likely I'll have a Stargate SG-1 costume as I'm being put in contact with someone who can get me a black G8 Wep jacket here in the UK!!!

It's something I'd be very comfortable with aswell :o

Interesting I'm going as a large chip

I've never been somewhere in costume, thought I might at GMEX in nov though, i thought about Harry Potter costumes, but I don't really want to. Might come as Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil games (RE3 - not as she looked in RE1) or Claire Redfield from RE2, not sure though

I think that would be really cool cos im thinking of dressing up as alice from the 2nd film and it would be even cooler if we got together as a team.

It's something I'd be very comfortable with aswell :dance:

Hmmmm. I may consider going as a fish now :YAHOO:

Hmmmm. I may consider going as a fish now :poki:

Keith & William could be salt and pepper lol

Elf nanny will return as will vampire elf. eh i'm having to adapt things and fast. lol. Things ain't happening as planned at the mo.

:firedevil:

Welcome to the forum just noticed your from Bradford I'm also from the mighty West Yorkshire

Hmmmm. I may consider going as a fish now :YAHOO:

Keith & William could be salt and pepper lol

Ok. Now they've got back to me it looks like it'll be ready for March GMex. It won't be ready till December. I have a few other tricks up my sleeve for GMex 2 though.

Ok. Now they've got back to me it looks like it'll be ready for March GMex. It won't be ready till December. I have a few other tricks up my sleeve for GMex 2 though.

Hmmm....curious we are about this....:YAHOO:

Keep them coming guys -this GMEX is gonna rock harder than the last one!!!!!