What costume are you coming in to the Nov CM...?

edgejedi88

Hmm, Potter costume doesn't look too difficult. What sort of price did those of you who have them pay for yours?

944405[/snapback]

for me personally there is still a dent in my bank balance from buying my fleur delacour outfit (didn't have time to make it) but it was worth it to add to the effect of the whole group looking fantastic.

There are so many costume ideas for the next couple of cons we will have to sirius-ly decide what we're doing

Ellie x x x

btw the star wars group all looed fantastic, the costumes were great. I must find my picture of draco v's storm trooper...!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the GMEX Cosplay Crew from February

260.jpg

and the brave Jedi who took part (the Stormtroopers were busy fiddling with their blasters obviously... :uhoh:)

258.jpg

Edited by edgejedi88

I got my robe from eBay, a Gryffindor one that just has the standard POA hood. It was aobut £23 including postage. I have a tie, too, but it's a bit too purple so I'll have to see what I can do with it. I'm also getting a jumper.

Edited by TurkFox

I got my robe from eBay, a Gryffindor one that just has the standard POA. It was aobut £23 including postage. I have a tie, too, but it's a bit too purple so I'll have to see what I can do with it. I'm also getting a jumper.

947062[/snapback]

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out on Ebay. but so far I've not had much luck, stupid Ravenclaw :lol:

how exactly can you go as a specific HP character? most of the time its plain clothes or a uniform, and the uniforms are identical (depending on students house) there is no real way of determining who you are supposed to be, besides being narrowed down to one in a quarter of hogwarts.

A friend of mine and i plan on going as tusken raiders (assuming i can get the costume right, what with no experience) which should be cool. I didn't see many folk in costumes in february, which is a shame, lots of jedi and anime's and random folk in cloaks...we need someone to go as boba fett...with a working flame thrower!

I want to go to this (if I can get there) or another event in Ravenclaw costume too. :-) I was thinking of getting a blonde wig and being Luna. :P

948275[/snapback]

I was planning on doing Ravenclaw gone bad, which admittedly would be more i character for Slytherin really, but I'm a Ravenclaw so there's not much I can do, I really need to find me a dress maker!

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder like to join in on the star wars group but I'm already joining the Potter group with my brother as Snape.

955997[/snapback]

dont worry - we are all one big family hey! We are the Potter Jedi! :rolleyes::thumbup:

I've never been somewhere in costume, thought I might at GMEX in nov though, i thought about Harry Potter costumes, but I don't really want to. Might come as Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil games (RE3 - not as she looked in RE1) or Claire Redfield from RE2, not sure though

• 2 weeks later...

If all goes to plan, I should be coming in a Sera Myu-style Sailor Uranus fuku.

If not, Haruka civilian from Kaguya Shima [Kaiteiban].

(Oh, I love my Sailor Moon costumes. ^^)

dumbledore and snape here

939112[/snapback]

yipee for the Potters!!!!

The Potter and Jedi Alliance wil once more make its mark at the GMEX!

939213[/snapback]

:( LOL! Well there's gonna be a big group of us doing an Order of the Phoenix cosplay at GMEX 2 so they're will be plenty of the Potter Alliance around!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thought it was about time the Draco v's storm trooper picture was posted, classic moment...

ebe5.jpg

Thats my boy! *proud dad moment*

should find the pic of me as Lucius holding a lightsabre its quite amusing if a little dark. I should be in my full Death eater this time. I won't be wearing the hood and mask (except for photos) as last time I wore it no one reckonised me.

One of these days I will dig out my Han Solo costume (that I made 8 years ago) and see if it still fits me and wear it at a SM event.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I mentioned to a few at LFCC4, I'm seriously considering doing an Anakin costume as the sith lord but not Darth Vader (the one with the scar and red eyes), or I might do ROTJ Luke Skywalker (black)

If I get round to it that is.

Thought it was about time the Draco v's storm trooper picture was posted, classic moment...

ebe5.jpg

Thats my boy! *proud dad moment*

should find the pic of me as Lucius holding a lightsabre its quite amusing if a little dark. I should be in my full Death eater this time. I won't be wearing the hood and mask (except for photos) as last time I wore it no one reckonised me.

One of these days I will dig out my Han Solo costume (that I made 8 years ago) and see if it still fits me and wear it at a SM event.

Thanks Dad! I don't know if Draco or Sirius will be at Gmex2 as I was hoping to defeat Black Hawk Down and Iceman for then, so I'll have like really really short hair....

Will have to see