What costume are you coming in to the Nov CM...?

edgejedi88

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be joining you myself next time...

931177[/snapback]

fantastic! didnt manage to catch up with you - you should have popped by the stand! next time!

It was a great event though and very busy, so I totally understand that there was a lot to see over the 2 days...I struggled to fit it all in and ended up missing 'Hurley' on the Saturday, who I would have loved to have met.

I don't come in costume, but I do love seeing the people in costume. The HP ones at G-Mex1 were great. Congrats, everyone. Also, at LFcc2, there was a really cool Predator walking about. As G-Mex 2 is close to Halloween, how about some horror-themed costumes?

Anyone out there got any cool horror movie characters they want to come as?

All the best...Victor :unsure: :unsure:

I struggled to fit it all in and ended up missing 'Hurley' on the Saturday, who I would have loved to have met.

He supposedly walked right by our table as we were chatting to people Jase, I am sure you did a Mind trick on me or something, 'cos I missed him too :blush:

I guess Force FX sabers on the desk just weren't enough pull to lure him like they did with Ray hehe. Note to FF-UK: North crew - More flashy things on the table next time! Maybe we can get the monster from the island to scare him our way :yoda:

sig_ffukN_timb.jpg

Edited by timb

:o

Okay okay, will start looking for Carth material this weekend boss! :(

carth_onasi.jpg

Let's see if my first costume soars or falls ;)

But I still ain't going as Corran the Green Jedi fairie. Or was that Kyle with the big shoulder pad on only one side? Some Jedi have no style sense :P

But I still ain't going as Corran the Green Jedi fairie. Or was that Kyle with the big shoulder pad on only one side? Some Jedi have no style sense :P

935319[/snapback]

Corran a fairie? Heresy!:o

Edited by edgejedi88

dumbledore and snape here

939112[/snapback]

yipee for the Potters!!!!

The Potter and Jedi Alliance wil once more make its mark at the GMEX!

Looking forward to meeting up again with you guys! We are having a birthday night out on the town on the Saturday night (18th) - you are more than welcome to bring your brooms!!!

:rolleyes::P

Its great 2 c so many people turning up in costume. I think the only time I have ever donned and outfit was to The Rocky Horror Picture Show and that was some 15 years ago.. Alas my days as a "wild child" have long gone.. besides my daughter would be soo embarrassed! lol :D