Stupid question about an ep

proby's_girl

May be a stupid question but how did last nights ep finish? I saw to the end of the second break before i crashed and was weondering what happened! There's no point asking my mum and dad coz they wont remember! :wub:

Spo yeah just wondered! i'm tlaking about the 'ritual suicide' one with nick going under ground! bless

TY for the answer!

Hmmm...

well the twelfth girl (can't remember her name) killed the con man that was running the cult because she found out he was running off before the 'ascension'. Before she killed him, he gave her a pack of sleeping pills, which is what she used before, but she didn't want to just make them sleep, so she stole some drug from the vets she used to work in, and fed it to her fellow diciples, thus killing them...

The body found in the garden at the start belonged to the boyfriend of the girl whose parents identified her early on... he had also found out about the con man, and seen the other girl kill him. He'd gone back to the cult, and tried to convince them that it was all fake, only his girlfriend was having none of it... he tried to leave by himself, but the girl that killed the conman pushed him down the stairwell.

is girlfriend freaked out that he couldn't be left there, and that he needed a proper burial, so they decided to dump the body where he'd be found, before returning to the bunker to die...

yeah, think that's about it... anyone else have anything else to add?

you missed a good but weird ep. of Miami as well!!