Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more guests from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, especially R. Lee Ermey
Yes, Godammit, DO YOU MAGGOTS UNDERSTAND?! SOUND OFF LIKE YOU'VE GOT A PAIR!!

or director Marcus Nispel.
Hmm, he was meant to direct End Of Days...wonder how that would have turned out...at least Peter Hyams had some evidence of sucess before that movie.

Paul Michael-Glaser ? He was the cooler one in Starsky & Hutch....
And director of The Running Man.

Potter, Buffy and LOTR guests please. I would love Orlando Bloom but he would never do an event like this. I would also love to see Jason Isaacs. I would love to see more voice actors from anime. The ones at the last G-mex were great/nuts! I love the Dragon Ball lots even though I don't watch the show.

• Showmasters Admin

I would love Orlando Bloom but he would never do an event like this.

Not what I've heard :thumbup:

Thats hearings a pretty good

i dont get it what are you guys hinting at?

I was saying that I have heard that Orlando is not against doing a signing event.

Cool-my friend Zara would probably sell her family so she could go and meet Orlando! Guess she should write the ebay ads for them then because if anyone can get the mighty Bloom to do a signing event, Showmasters can! How about it then? (I promise to do all in my power to prevent my friend selling her relatives!)

I almost forgot-I came in here to request guests for me!!

Sean Patrick Flanery-I have to confess, I smirked in an evil manner when I discovered he was not doing LFCC this year (only because I could not attend and would dearly love to meet him!)

In fact, a whole Indiana Jones reunion type event would be good. The folk from the films and the TV series, and how about trying to get Steven Spielberg and George Lucas? Now they'd be brilliant guests!!

I know he's nothing to do with Indiana Jones, but Johnny Depp would make an intersting change from the regular type of guest at these events!

Thanks for listening!! :dance:

bring in EMMY ROSSUM!!!!!!!! and JOSH LUCAS!!!! sorry i gotta meet Emmy Rossum she's so hot!

Anyone from poseidon would be good really! I still want people from Lost (Emilie de Ravin) Gotta have Jessica Biel!

Anyone from X-men 3!

Loving the fact that Leatherface is coming- great guest!

I also want... EMMY ROSSUM!! Sorry I love Day after tomorrow, poseidon and phantom of the opera!

Ok im done!

EMMY ROSSUM!

Orlando would be amazing!!!!!!!! how about some wwe superstars?? there doing a tour of the uk this november shawn michaels and triple h would be brilliant! and anyone from lotr dominic billy orlando ian elijah vigo ect and how about some peeps from the comedy my family eg robert lindsay and zoe wannamaker! and how about ioan gruffudd from hornblower and king arthur and ny one from red dwarf harry potter and a knights tale heath ledger Alan Tudyk ect someone from narnia like William Moseley Tilda Swinton James McAvoy ect an staniav ianevsi and someone from DBZ any of these would be A+++++!!