how many comic shops?

thomas_catbiscuit

• 3 weeks later...

Tonnes!!! I live in South London, and in Brombley there's like three of them, in Woolwich there's one, in Eltham there's one... Oo, and my personal favourite part is my easy access to Camden (two/three there) and Leicester Square (which of course has the largest one in the country - Forbidden Planet, and several others)!

We had 2 a long time ago, then 1 got demolished to make way for a new mall :P The there was one (but it was alot smaller than the other) and that one was linked to a small book/comic stall in the market, then another one opened, but it was more old action figures than comics, then the smaller one that was left from before closed down due to the fact it couldn't pay the price of high street shops. Then one of the workers of the smaller comic shop that closed down opened a new comic shop a little way out of town which is smaller again. But on the bright side. both shops are alot more friendly because of it. And you can talk for hours with the owners about your interests and one of the guy's has us crowd round his laptop while we watch trailers for new comic films. So they are now more like clubs, just very small.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...