Highlights Of The Convention

Swaggy

My highlights of the weekend included:-

Grabbing the last Stargate SG-1 Talk Ticket :blush:

Meeting Chris and Micheal again!

The Stargate Talk - so so so funny! Them two are a bad influence on each other.

Getting to meet Roger Lloyd Pack!

Meeting Kenneth Cope and virtually stalking him most of saturday. - Well there was no one there so I thought I'd talk to him......letting it slip that I thought he was very very goodlooking as Marty Hopkirk.....and getting 3 kisses off him! :( My mum is jealous!

Seeing my friends again!

Great day! So much fun!

The Sleepy Hollow couple who walked around on Sunday, absolutly brilliant. Did they win the Costume Contest, if not who did.

925825[/snapback]

:blush: Thank You Kindly, I am the Ichabod Crane of the couple. We put a heck of a lot of work into those costumes (Plus we love the movie :( ) So it is nice when we get such a compliment.

My girlfriend, Who was Katrina, is sat here also sends her thanks as well.

We did not make it on the Saturday so didn't enter, but would have, we shall in the future :(

The young girl (around 12yrs) who asked Matthew Lewis whether he had ever met Daniel Radcliffe..

Kayla telling me that someone had asked Stan what it was like to play Quidditch

A

926394[/snapback]

Seriously?! :unsure::D .......I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh really but I would have loved to have seen Stan and Matthew's face when they were asked it. I would have had to turn around so that they couldn't see me laughing :D:P

The laugh that went up when Matt said in the HP talk about the guy who had explained what slash was.

*ahem*, the guy who told him? I think you'll find I'm female! :D:unsure:

I think telling him was one of the highlights for me. When I gave him some pairing examples (including my favourite) he went: "Neville?! With Malfoy?!" It was so funny!

927170[/snapback]

Sorry, - GIRL - it was still funny as hell though!

Erm, Oh yeah, Sian squeaking at me on the phone in between talking to HP people. Especially after Matthew Lewis -

Sian: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOLD MATTHEW LEWIS I WAS IN LOVE WITH TOM FELTON!!!!

Me: But it's true!

Sian: squeals manically.

Hmmmm other highlights I haven't mentioned yet... The whole thing really - The girl in the anime costume with the pink hair was cool though, and the look of deight on the talk ticket woman's face when I handed back a saturday talk ticket for HP after I found out I couldn't take photos of it for Sian - they had been run out for hours.

Not so much a highlight - More of a new personal record - managing to accidentally swallow three pieces of gum over the course of Saturday.