ALL HAIL BOB!

Tippin

All sound be down on their knees in pure worship of the coolest guest to have attended g-mex - BOB (aka Tolgar Safer)

The dude is beyond cool! There is no other way to describe him - a top guy and he was so funny and warm and excellent for having pictures taken with! Unfortunately I have no pics to put up as brought disposable camera but there will be pics from Lizzi and Ellie no doubt - and he had mad love for his teddies that we gave him and the awesome wand!

Ah Bob!

He told us that you'd been up to him and that you were upset about us calling him Bob, because you'd already rechristened him Vladamir... but we asked him which he preferred and he said Bob, because he could spell it! We also have evidence to prove this, and exhibit A will be posted as soon as we've uploaded our pictures!

If you don't like to call him Bob, you'd better make him a Vladamir thread instead! hehehehe

Ellie and Lizzi

Ah i remeber the photographic evidence confimring the Bob XD

It was great meeting you all anyway lol - especially kirsty (jedi tink) as so didn't think i would lol!

Vladamir Kradowsky lol Why don't we compromise (for teh sake of his VSD which I have begun writing for the absoulte legend that he is! Will be better than Luicus'!) call him Bob Kradowsky formerly known as Vladamir? XD or Bob aka Prince Vladamir Aide Kradowsky Karkaroff Worthington the Bob?

The question is did you have a good time kirsty?

Ah the bunny ears - stan wouldn't wear them because he's an individual XD - think Bobert was funnier with the ears XD

I dunno, I mean, I think the Bob thing is cool, but for the sake of writing fic, don't you think that Vladimir is more likely? I mean, Bob isn't a very Eastern European name.... Maybe he uses it around foreigners because it's easier, like the way I use my middle name when I'm in England?

Anyway, I'm sure we can all get along as long as we can agree that TOLGA RULES!

And, ahem, we made a forum for him...

http://kingofhogwarts.proboards51.com/

And when he's an uber-famous actor we'll totally have been his first big fans...

Edited by cosmic_llin

Aargh, I was editing my post and you already replied to it!

Oh well, I guess I should be quicker...

And as to photographic evidence.... we have him actually saying 'Vladimir Kradowsky' on film! So nyah!

And, ooh, can't wait for the VSD!

Edited by cosmic_llin

Okay, let's put it this way.  The character's name is Vladimir Kradowsky, but everyone at Hogwarts is really rubbish with foreign names, and so they nickname him Bob.  Fair?

925394[/snapback]

As much as this works in theory he isn't bob to you as he isn't vlasimir to us. I think we just execpt we have different names for him and stay to our threads. we have our own jokes and memories of the weekend which don't collide. I personally don't apreciate

We asked him what his name was first, and he actually made it up himself instead of just choosing from options we gave him

you weren't there and you don't understand how it came about so why make a sarcastic comment to make your thread sound more justifiable?

I don't want this to seem as though I'm being funny I just don't like being told what we can and can't call someone.

Hey, don't get all stressed!

We're not saying that you can't call him Bob! As far as Cadi and I were concerned this was all in fun - I'm sorry we didn't realise that you were taking it so seriously. And I wasn't being sarcastic, I was just being honest.

And

I think we just execpt we have different names for him and stay to our threads

??

What? Because we have different names for Tolga's character we shouldn't talk to each other? Don't you think it's better for us Tolga fans to stick together? Sure, we have different opinions on one thing, but that's no reason not to talk to one another!

Chill! i think we all agree that Tolga is amazing! he's just a man of many names!

Vladamir and Bob!

DSCN0702.jpg

He is actually the coolest person ever!

925427[/snapback]

Almost the coolest person ever... I can think of about 5 or 6 that out rank him, but that doesn't stop the love... Thanks for posting that picture... I'll do mine in a few moments if I can get my camera lead to work...

It was great meeting you all anyway lol - especially kirsty (jedi tink) as so didn't think i would lol!

Vladamir Kradowsky lol Why don't we compromise (for teh sake of his VSD which I have begun writing for the absoulte legend that he is! Will be better than Luicus'!) call him Bob Kradowsky formerly known as Vladamir? XD or Bob aka Prince Vladamir Aide Kradowsky Karkaroff Worthington the Bob?

Ah the bunny ears - stan wouldn't wear them because he's an individual XD - think Bobert was funnier with the ears XD

925360[/snapback]

I did indeed thank you! :( Although next time I am SO gonna have to get some free time to see Bob! Sounds like he was a really nice guy and I am gonna join your forum as well....looks great!

~Tink

925360[/snapback]

I did indeed thank you! :lol: Although next time I am SO gonna have to get some free time to see Bob! Sounds like he was a really nice guy and I am gonna join your forum as well....looks great!

~Tink

925636[/snapback]

BOB RULES! XD

hehe and for all those of a Bob inclined nature

The Very Secret Diary of Prince Vladamir Aide Kradowsky Karkaroff Worthington The Bob, based on the events of Karkaroff's Aide and the Goblet of Fire (Go Bob!)

- V bad day. Parents fell out with country - again, parents turned into fugitives and am being sent to live with distant relative...who knew the Welsh could be so violent. Distant relative said to live somewhere very cold - first thought it was London but then thought he wouldn't need to wear fur to ignore cold shoulders...maybe it's Scotland.

In other news Puddlemere United signed new player to reserve team - already rumours abound; heard large ginger moving hedge say something about hum really needing a girlfriend.

- Apparated with luggage to distant relatives. Not only does he live nowhere near Scotland, but snows all year round here! What am i supposed to so woth all my sunglassers and Bermuda shorts now? Also distant relative lives in castle with all boys...feel there's something suspicious going on here. Have spent first two weeks in bed with sever chill. Distant relative really needs to start paying his heating bills.

925360[/snapback]

I did indeed thank you! :lol: Although next time I am SO gonna have to get some free time to see Bob! Sounds like he was a really nice guy and I am gonna join your forum as well....looks great!

~Tink

925636[/snapback]

BOB RULES! XD

hehe and for all those of a Bob inclined nature

The Very Secret Diary of Prince Vladamir Aide Kradowsky Karkaroff Worthington The Bob, based on the events of Karkaroff's Aide and the Goblet of Fire (Go Bob!)

- V bad day. Parents fell out with country - again, parents turned into fugitives and am being sent to live with distant relative...who knew the Welsh could be so violent. Distant relative said to live somewhere very cold - first thought it was London but then thought he wouldn't need to wear fur to ignore cold shoulders...maybe it's Scotland.

In other news Puddlemere United signed new player to reserve team - already rumours abound; heard large ginger moving hedge say something about hum really needing a girlfriend.

- Apparated with luggage to distant relatives. Not only does he live nowhere near Scotland, but snows all year round here! What am i supposed to so woth all my sunglassers and Bermuda shorts now? Also distant relative lives in castle with all boys...feel there's something suspicious going on here. Have spent first two weeks in bed with sever chill. Distant relative really needs to start paying his heating bills.

925762[/snapback]

pml :rolleyes::blink: