Phil Brown

obiton

While I'm not sure why you started this particular topic in the Empire Day forum, I too feel sad that Phil has passed away. I have only met him once, several years ago.

But I cannot get the report of his death confirmed. Can you tell us where you read this? Last I heard his was in an elderly home in Palm Springs, USA and rather ill.

Phil Brown for Empire Day 17

925282[/snapback]

Tasteless twit !

925519[/snapback]

Well said, Dufresne. This knucklescraping numbskull didn't get the classic Monty Python reference earlier and then responds with this puerile attempt at "humour" - anybody who has seen his past posts over the years knows what to expect.

Anyway...rest in peace, Phil.

:angel:

Phil Brown for Empire Day 17

925282[/snapback]

Tasteless twit !

925519[/snapback]

Well said, Dufresne. This knucklescraping numbskull didn't get the classic Monty Python reference earlier and then responds with this puerile attempt at "humour" - anybody who has seen his past posts over the years knows what to expect.

Anyway...rest in peace, Phil.

:yoda:

925536[/snapback]

Well the guys is known as being an idiot

RIP Phil you wer a gent

Edited by Dom

Be that as it may, I'm quite sure Mr Brown agreed to that, because when I met him a couple years back, indeed he was already in a wheelchair, he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his day out with the fans.

And it's still no excuse for your comment, which lacks the respect Mr Brown deserves. I'm not trying to start a flaming discussion here, but it wouldn't hurt if you were to come back to write something along the lines of 'ok, sorry, I take it back'.

Be that as it may, I'm quite sure Mr Brown agreed to that, because when I met him a couple years back, indeed he was already in a wheelchair, he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his day out with the fans.

And it's still no excuse for your comment, which lacks the respect Mr Brown deserves.  I'm not trying to start a flaming discussion here, but it wouldn't hurt if you were to come back to write something along the lines of 'ok, sorry, I take it back'.

925578[/snapback]

OK. Sorry. I'll take it back.

i'm not even sure if i have met the great,and sadly,late phil brown... terrible,isn't it?

too many obscure autographs in the pile,that's for sure...

i definitely got shelagh frasers though...

although it was one of those pre-signed jobs where they scribble your name underneath.

and thanks for noting the monty python swipe...honestly some people are just plain stupid.