PHOTOS

Alx

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say there has been heightened police activity due to the authorities knowledge of there being known delinquents visiting the cuty this weekend.

140-4050_IMG.jpg

If anyone could assist police in their enquiries it will be appreciated by the Manchester populace.

924794[/snapback]

Oh come on :D we're not THAT bad, we don't deserve to be spied on :D

925553[/snapback]

Shame I didn't take some photos of you guys on the tram on Friday lol

Shame I didn't take some photos of you guys on the tram on Friday lol

925574[/snapback]

You were stalking us too? :D

Now I'm paranoid!

925577[/snapback]

no just finished helpin doing the tables with Davey and you guys was on it which was a surprise

[

+ heres a pic of me and the very cool! sakara in her selene costume who is part of the uk garrison :D

CNV00010.jpg

THANKYOU VERY MUCH SHOWMASTERS!! FOR SUCH A BRILLIANT DAY!! :(  :D  :P  :D

925111[/snapback]

Awe thanks sweetheart!! good to see the presence of the garrison was noted in the many pics here..although our actual Obiwan will be a bit upset hes been upstaged by another Jedi!! lol

good new event for showmasters have to say too!

[

+ heres a pic of me and the very cool! sakara in her selene costume who is part of the uk garrison :D

CNV00010.jpg

THANKYOU VERY MUCH SHOWMASTERS!! FOR SUCH A BRILLIANT DAY!! :(  :P  B)  :D

925111[/snapback]

Awe thanks sweetheart!! good to see the presence of the garrison was noted in the many pics here..although our actual Obiwan will be a bit upset hes been upstaged by another Jedi!! lol

good new event for showmasters have to say too!

925623[/snapback]

your welcome! :D + its always a pleasure to see you guys at the events! :D

Aww.  Thanks.  Yes, I remember your friend.  I didn't catch her name.  We were trying to look for her again.  Wanted to help her get a picture and meet Robert.  But I wasn't too sure if she was still there or if she had left yet.

You were the one that won the Fan Fiction award right?

925244[/snapback]

We left at about 4 on Sunday. I didn't win the award, that was my other friend (there were 6 of us), but I was one of the runners up. We were the very loud ones in the third row in the second HP talk.

925365[/snapback]

Ooh.. I do remember you guys during the talk. :)

You'll all have seen us running about the centre, and generally terrorising small children and guests... Here's a few photos that I've uploaded from my collection so far... I didn't take many pictures on the sunday - carrying the trophy rather inhibitated my use of my camera - so Ellie took all my photos on the sunday...

enjoy them - let me know what you think!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y159/HRHLizz.../?sc=1&multi=12

Lizzi xxx

Evie_Nitram:

Whats' the deal with that first picture with the kid on the floor?

925720[/snapback]

It was the re-enactment of the scene where Harry brings Cedric's dead body back to Hogwarts, from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie... thus the costumes we're all wearing!!

You'll all have seen us running about the centre, and generally terrorising small children and guests... Here's a few photos that I've uploaded from my collection so far... I didn't take many pictures on the sunday - carrying the trophy rather inhibitated my use of my camera - so Ellie took all my photos on the sunday...

enjoy them - let me know what you think!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y159/HRHLizz.../?sc=1&multi=12

Lizzi xxx

925694[/snapback]

You know, Cadi actually got her trophy signed by Andy Serkis?

I was one of a the very few people who actually got posed photographs with Miochael Shanks, because he didn't do any until about 2 on Sunday afternoon...I already had a signed photo, but I went up just for that, and payed *is shocked at herself*.

Unfortunately, I don't have a digicam, so I'll have to scan my photos when I get them developed in the next couple of days.

yeah - she showed me hers signed...

Mine ended up being signed by:

Robert Pattinson,

Stanislav Ianevski (both paid for!)

and

Matthew Lewis

Tolga Safer

Katie Leung

Afshan (don't know her surname)

Andy Serkis

John Rhys Gimli

All for free... In fact, Matthew, Tolga and Andy asked to sign it... John asked if I wanted him to sign it...)

Not bad for a day's work though...