PHOTOS

Alx

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww.  Thanks.  Yes, I remember your friend.  I didn't catch her name.  We were trying to look for her again.  Wanted to help her get a picture and meet Robert.  But I wasn't too sure if she was still there or if she had left yet.

You were the one that won the Fan Fiction award right?

925244[/snapback]

We left at about 4 on Sunday. I didn't win the award, that was my other friend (there were 6 of us), but I was one of the runners up. We were the very loud ones in the third row in the second HP talk.

Aww.  Thanks.  Yes, I remember your friend.  I didn't catch her name.  We were trying to look for her again.  Wanted to help her get a picture and meet Robert.  But I wasn't too sure if she was still there or if she had left yet.

You were the one that won the Fan Fiction award right?

925244[/snapback]

We left at about 4 on Sunday. I didn't win the award, that was my other friend (there were 6 of us), but I was one of the runners up. We were the very loud ones in the third row in the second HP talk.

925365[/snapback]

BOB!

Here's a link to my pictures

http://photobucket.com/albums/e254/thescottishone/?sc=1

Some are of guests and some a bit random so you never know you might see yourself.

It was my first Collectormania so I was a bit excited and started snapping anything which moved :firedevil:

Fiona

925401[/snapback]

Talk about random ... I always wanted to know what the back of my head looked like. :lol:

Here's a link to my pictures

http://photobucket.com/albums/e254/thescottishone/?sc=1

Some are of guests and some a bit random so you never know you might see yourself.

It was my first Collectormania so I was a bit excited and started snapping anything which moved :firedevil:

Fiona

925401[/snapback]

I'm on one too!!

925403[/snapback]

See little did you know I was the official photographer for the day :lol:

925401[/snapback]

Talk about random ... I always wanted to know what the back of my head looked like. :firedevil:

925402[/snapback]

LOL

I was excited right :lol:

925404[/snapback]

Well I'm glad to know that I'm good at straightening my hair at the back of my head ... its always so hard to reach. :lol:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v240/Stephanie511/GMEX%201/

I took about 35 on my digital camera (it kept breaking on me) but I'll scan the ones from my disposable when I get it processed. I have uploaded about 10 though, and for the guy who wanted pattinson pics - theres one there amonst other pics - Most HP pics taken during phone calls to my friend Sian, though the Robert Pattinson one is pretty good.

Nice photos Mooby81, Thats the closest i've seen to a posed photo with Jorge Garcia!

How many megapixels is your camera, it seems really clear.

925500[/snapback]

I guess I was lucky with Jorge, I went up when he was quiet. (my camera's 5.1 megapixels btw)

• Moderators
Sad to say there has been heightened police activity due to the authorities knowledge of there being known delinquents visiting the cuty this weekend.

140-4050_IMG.jpg

If anyone could assist police in their enquiries it will be appreciated by the Manchester populace.

924794[/snapback]

Oh come on :D we're not THAT bad, we don't deserve to be spied on :D

Sad to say there has been heightened police activity due to the authorities knowledge of there being known delinquents visiting the cuty this weekend.

140-4050_IMG.jpg

If anyone could assist police in their enquiries it will be appreciated by the Manchester populace.

924794[/snapback]

Oh come on :D we're not THAT bad, we don't deserve to be spied on :D

925553[/snapback]

You are an android! I knew it!