Jason Momoa drooling thread!

surfy_sah

awww this thread is 3 years old :blush: bless!

had a chuckle reading back through the posts :smile:

ahhhh 1of2 you art, as always, amazing!!! :D

great photos, love the one with all the beer bottles :lol:

shameless plugging of my Jason Momoa Rocks My Socks! Facebook Fan Group :D

and shameless plugging of my Jason Momoa Fan Page also on Facebook which has over 1,800 fans!!!! :clap:

why didn't I think to do that before :D

surfy sah xx

Hi :WAVE: , no problem. I didn't take any of Jason when he was at Manchester. :eek: ..worse still I didn't take any of Torri at Manchester :D !!

omg how did you manage that??? did you atleast get photos with them? Torri's not smiling in my photo :smile: I've had 2 with her now and she's not smiling in either of them!!! :smile: lol :P but she's Welsh so that's ok :blush:

surfy sah xx

could this be at Bridge Studios?

Jason.jpg

omg how did you manage that??? did you atleast get photos with them? Torri's not smiling in my photo :o I've had 2 with her now and she's not smiling in either of them!!! :( lol ;) but she's Welsh so that's ok :o

surfy sah xx

If I recall Jason wasn't very well when I met him on the Saturday morning so I didn't want to shove a camera in his face! I did have photoshoots with them both. It looks like Torri is just starting a smile when the photo was taken. Shame as she has a lovley smile. Oh well hopefully I will see her again and have another one with her. I have found a quick candid photo I took of Torri just before I met her :lol: . Forgot that! Didn't take any in the talk though as I only had a smaller-not-so-good camera with me on the second day :o

Edited by 1of2

oh yeah I remember, he had lurgey!!! bless :lol: I will have to go back through my pics but I had a crappy camera back then :D hmmm took a few at the talk that Jason and David did...

*facebook link wouldn't work grrrr*

hmmm I have hardly any photos from that weekend :D

surfy sah xx