Rotk premeiere

MayKat

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know thats why we all gotta go, we will have to go v. early. lol but thats okies we can all hang around for the day lol, with flask of chocolate and hehe sing and that lot. i was gonna go last year and the first but i though no! ill go to the last one cause it will be special. ooooo im getting excitied now

does anybody know why Elijah Wood did not go to the last one???????????????????????????????

cos he's too "Hollywood" for Milton Keynes. ;);)

but it's all relative. he may think he's too big for Collectormania but we could make Collectormania too big for HIM!

lol hobbit luva we should all meet up. lol dont get too excited yet, still got a while too wait....hmmmm maybe i should not of put this post up so soon and waited for a while oh well my bad! im gonna start some kind of fanclub or crew (sorry jacali that i got it wrong) and maybe a website for all us lotr people lol. ;) . anyone is welcome to add me to there msn if they wanna chat anytime about the premiere or anything lol. any one got any ideas for a website email me. ;) lol k_o_niell@hotmail incase some of you are too lazy to get it from one of my old posts.

lol im trying to find out about the tickets at the moment, i know its abit early and all but im looking back to see how people got hold of tickets to the two towers and all. if i find out anything ill post it on here if it helps