Can we also have?

lee_c00per

How do you know Harry Can't attend?

I would like Jeremy Bulloch to attend as he and Warick did cancell from the last Empire day, and Warrick is attending this time

924527[/snapback]

I spoke to the people representing most of the Empire Day guests and they informed me that Harry wont be able to attend.

Yer i've met Jeremy a few times how about.........Michael Culver!!! :D

Folks, hold your horses.

This is a SM show and I only invite people that SM asks me too (if they do not have access to him). I've made several suggestions to SM, but it's their call.

That said, yes I have access to Michael Leader, Michael Culver and several others mentioned here. Not Burnell Tucker though, sorry.

• Moderators
Folks, hold your horses.

This is a SM show and I only invite people that SM asks me too (if they do not have access to him).  I've made several suggestions to SM, but it's their call.

That said, yes I have access to Michael Leader, Michael Culver and several others mentioned here.  Not Burnell Tucker though, sorry.

924724[/snapback]

I have asked Burnell Tucker if he is interested in doing either a convention or a charity signing on several occasions, and he has politely declined every time. He says he does not understand the fan culture around star wars, much less the idea of paying for signatures, and would rather just sign the few items people send to him in the mail.