Guest Cancellation:

showmasters

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one saw this coming?

It was either gonna be Brooks, Shanks, Judge or the guy from Lost who was pulled from the schedule a few days before.

This happens before every SM event. They show everyone a nice full lineup, sell loads of gold and advance tickets before cancelling one or more of the major guests who all those ticket holders have paid to see.

No one can get refunds on their event and or train/bus tickets, so most of them will still go to the event and pay to get in regardless of there being no guests that they want to see.

Can someone *please* check the IP address of some people posting here?

Maybe I am the one seeing conspiracies around every corner now, but I find it pretty... "interesting" that the people who moan most and come up with crazy theories about the evilness of Showmasters have rarely posted before or even make their first post here!

• Showmasters Admin

We have this everytime a guest cancels, its boring and its meant to upset us all and worst of all put off new members of the public using this forum for the first time.

Well it will not stop us! All we do is our best to bring you an interesting and fun event and this type of negativity, although troublesome, will not deter us.

So now I'm closing this topic. If these comments consisted of constructive criticism then I would let it stay, but they are not. Also we are leaving these statements on our forum as we have nothing whatsoever to hide, especially compared to the anonymous people hiding behind multiple aliases and fake hotmail accounts!

See you all at G-Mex and hope you have a great weekend.

Jason