hotel room and screening tix!!

rite... ok!! so heres the thing!

people dropping out at the last minute has left a space available for one person to stay at the travel lodge from thursday to monday.

we also have a screening ticket for both fotr and ttt screenings on sat and sunday nite to go with the hotel room!

i know this is all last minute but if u are looking for a place to stay and havent got ur hands on one of the tickets let me know. email me at wiccwise21@hotmail.com asap!!! not long o go peeps

LOL well i joined this the 10th sept i fink and since then i've made loads of mates and ended up stayin in a room wiv another lad get the ticket then go the bowlin alley friday and jus hang bout arcades (if ur goin friday) and meet everyone like me etc. u'll have fun.

ok just read ur not goin friday sooo then all u gotta do is get up early and meet everyone early saturday mornin lol :lol:

awwww.... ive been vouched for!! bless ya sleeping dragons!! i'll vouch for you too... but then we would be in trouble sharing a room if we didnt get on!! hee hee!! but its true... everyone here is really nice.... the thing is i no longer hve the tickets. sorry!