DavidB

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET GUESTS FROM THIS OR ELSE YVIE WILL SLAP YOU :borg:

939506[/snapback]

Hang on, this is a little bit like "you wait till your father gets home" :P lol

Besides, you can't threaten Jason with me 'cos he'll only spank me and I like it :lol:

940552[/snapback]

"'cos he'll only spank me and I like it " :lol::lol:

you make me larf :P

Ahem...in reference to the pinned thread in general chat I (and I'll make Yvie promise too) will swear to keep my sticky mitts to myself and will try not to drool and mumble nonsense if Mr Wentworth comes to a show. In fact I don't fancy him at all, honest :YAHOO:

Ahem...in reference to the pinned thread in general chat I (and I'll make Yvie promise too) will swear to keep my sticky mitts to myself and will try not to drool and mumble nonsense if Mr Wentworth comes to a show.  In fact I don't fancy him at all, honest  :(

952513[/snapback]

Big Pants is 'doing a Pinocchio' and she needs to be careful her nose doesn't grow long enough for a whole family of birdies to nest on it! :YAHOO:

Would Mr Wentworth be wearing his tattooed chest do you think???????????

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!

Ahem...in reference to the pinned thread in general chat I (and I'll make Yvie promise too) will swear to keep my sticky mitts to myself and will try not to drool and mumble nonsense if Mr Wentworth comes to a show.  In fact I don't fancy him at all, honest  :P

952513[/snapback]

Big Pants is 'doing a Pinocchio' and she needs to be careful her nose doesn't grow long enough for a whole family of birdies to nest on it! :P

Would Mr Wentworth be wearing his tattooed chest do you think???????????

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh!

952552[/snapback]

Lordy my konk is big enough thanks :lol: !

Ah SuperJane, won't my tattooed Wentworth pic look lovely with a big auto on it?

• Moderators

Awww he's a nice guy :dance:

I remember when Andy Serkis was on Richard & Judy once and he mentioned he was gonna be at LFACC :YAHOO: they should get more guests to advertise Showmasters! :chair:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Season finale soon :( then they'll deserve a rest, so get em here! :lol:

972727[/snapback]

Yeah. They can have one week off, and then be sold to Showmasters for convention purposes :lol: (but only until they have to start filming season 2, then it's back to work!).

*gets the whip*

• 3 weeks later...